​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RIP

Well mon the 13th was a kick in poke n hopes ass rizzo And melenda chewed out and got on a red i still havend slept after frying my bike and loosing a glock i got the phone. All of us fret they were both killed by an 18 wheeler they were with out a doubt the best two dogs we have ever hung a collar on and will be missed RIP our ladies they went out doing what they loved running a fox .

Re: RIP

Sorry about yalls loss it's very hard to overcome hang in there it'll get better over time I lost the two best I've ever owned with in 2 months and believe me it's ruff but you'll overcome it.

Sorry Guy's, it alway's happens to the good ones!!

Sorry bout yalls loss Andy they were 2 good gyps hang in there it will get better

Sorry to hear this...

Sorry bout yalls lost Andy they was some good gyps man

Dude I am still in shock of what happened. I know they were just dogs, and some people go through plenty of them with no emotional attachment, but I also know that is impossible for you. We've talked several times about how connected you were with Rizzo. I feel sorry for your loss, it was a loss for me also. As a Happy Feet fan I can honestly say they were the best two hounds she ever produced. What was amazing about that entire litter was how badly they wanted to hunt. With the loss of those two, that brings the total to four. Eight gyps were in that cross and all four that are gone, died the same way. They all dug or chewed out of their pens, ran game, and then got killed by vehicles. What's mind blowing about the two you lost was they had just ran Saturday, and was tearing out by Monday. One thing that is unique about fox hunting is that desire to find another one just like that one you once had that was so special. It's like a treasure hunt, and once you get a great one again, build Fort Knox around it. Andy, at the end of it all, don't let the devil still your Glory! It will get better, hold your head up bro.

ANDY, HOW YOU KNOW THEY GOT ON A RED?? RESULTS SHOWED THEY WERE 1ST AN 2ND PLACE.THAT BLACKTOP RD THEY WERE RUNNING WAS TRYING TO SHAKE EM BUT THEY WERE TOO FAST,FAST,FAST...THEY WERE SO FAST THAT THEY CAUGHT A PETERBILT...IT GETS BETTER....THEY WERE SO SMART THAT THEY TRIED TO BAY IT....THEY WENT OUT WITH A BANG / BANG...DOING WHAT THAT LOVE... BEING A TYPICAL PINKY...ALL OF THE NATIONS TEARS ARE IN A BUCKET....ALL I CAN THINK OF TO SAY IS ::::: "FLUCK IT"

PLAIN TO SEE THIS GUY HAD HIS AZZZZ BURNED BAD BY THESE DOGS..GET OVER IT CHUMP...

MR SMART ASS CB MOORE WAS SITTING ON HIS BACK PATIO READING HIS PAPER HE COULD HEAR THEM COMMING BEING A FOX HUNTER FOX 30 YEARS THAT GOT OUT WHEN THE CITY MOVED TO THE COUNTRY HE WATCHED THE WHOLE THING HAPPEN RIZZO WAS HIT FIRST AND HER SISTER WOULD NOT LEAVE HER HE TOOK THE TIME TO PICK UP ALL THE SCATTERED PARTS WRAP THEM IN PLASTIC AND CALL US SO HAVE A GOOD DAY AND CARMA IS HELL

Andy, Sorry for yalls loss!!!God bless and hope you have happy hunting and running soon!!

Andy something all ways happens to the good one's not a sorry one , I've had a female off of every cross of happyfeet my favorite pennywise [ Butler's Clown - Happyfeet] was killed 3 weeks ago & I'm still ****** off about it. my littermate to your's superglue had the same fate as ya'lls two and was killed very young now I'm down to ferinheight [ lakehills Ike - happyfeet hopefully nothing happens to her , but aleast ya'll have ol happyfeet still go cross her on pinky again maybe ya'll get the same results !!!!

CAN ANYONE GUESS WHO I WANT TO BUY PINKE IS SOMEONE WHO IS UP IN THE AM HOURS OF THE NITE MABY HAVING TROUBLE SLEEPING FOR SOME UNSEEN REASON JUST CANT GET THOSE EYES TO SHUT AND TRYIES TO BE FUNNY IN A DELUSIONAL STATE OF MIND YOU GET 3 CHANCES THE FIRST 2 DONT COUNT !!!!!! MABY DRIVES A TRUCK OOOOOK ENOUGH HINTS

Andy sorry for your lost My phone messed up dont have your number give me a call