​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ch. Mid South Leon back in Arkansas

Leon is standing stud at my house. I also have Cochran's Pete and Big Rock Masters Champion Chad's Rocky. All of these hounds are producers. Bring your best you will like what you get!!!

Re: Ch. Mid South Leon back in Arkansas

Never really hear of anything that is winning right now.
Can u list some pups out of them that are?

i got a dog i have been placing out of leon i got him when he was a puppy from Cole he is a really good hound i placed him in a couple speed drive hunts and 5th in the arkansas masters this year his name is wilsons half pint i also no where a young pair pete pups are that have more than anuff speed and are really tuff if you are speed and driver or like to 3 day you cant go wrong breeding to any of these hounds i also have a gype off of waylon g that is a good hound she has plenty of speed and hours

Jimmy, I haven't had time to trial like I normally have and I have been working trying to get a group of broke dogs again which takes time. The Leons are way above average as a whole. The first two I carried to a hunt at Ellsinore were out of his second litter I placed one tenth and the other finished fifteenth the fact that it was their first hunt and the quality of hounds there I think it was a great start. TJ has the only other Leon I know of that has been trialed and he places him regularly. As for Pete and Rocky their pups are nice as well you can't hardly find one that their owner will price. There has been lots of money turned down for their started pups. Call Rickey Bates and ask about his Petes. Call John Pressley in NC and ask him about his Rockeys. Call me and I will fill you in myself.

I have a Pete pup that I bought from Chance. I don't go to the puppy hunts so he hasn't trialed yet but he has plenty of speed and is a tough dog at 10mnths old. Bought 2 more and sold to a friend of mine and he really likes his too.

Snake

The black and tans Chance has littermates to yours are outstanding. The best picking mouths, runaway speed, and hours are no problem. They went last weekend and the pups ran up front all night then the next morning ran with fresh dogs and made a good showing then.

Re: Snake

Cole that's a lil thick u tellin that

Re: Snake

do you have any pups out of Pete for sale?

Thick or not

Its the truth you can call Doc Edwards or Eddie Robertson he is the one that ran that next morning.

Old Dog

I have a few pups I would sell. They are males a pair out of BTTB Red Pepper, and a litter out of a Canoy bred gyp.