​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aug. 18th Hunt Results

We cast 31 dogs this morning & broke the pen record with a high score of 1,420 points. We are greatful that the rain held off until the hunt was over.

Thank you to all the hunters, the 17 judges, cooks and Lonnie Keller for the SHOWTIME FEED donated to the 6th -10th place winners.

I do have to apologize for the delay in the scores being announced. I need to stick to my fingers and toes for adding, the calculator is too much for me!

10th place: 875 points. Lake Hill's July Bird X Thompson's Josey III. Owner: Benson Thompson.

9th place: 960 points. Big Creek James X Big Creek Comfort. Owner: Top Notch & Big Creek Kennels.

8th place: 965 points. Stahl's Red Man X Kearby's Lovey. Owner: Darren & Daneil Hill.

7th place: 990 points. Big Creek James X Big Creek Comfort. Owner: Top Notch & Big Creek Kennels

6th place: 995 points. Thompson's Pinkie X Colyell's Anna. Owner: Cade Taylor & Taylor Gill.

5th place: 1,045 points. Lake Hill's July Bird X Thompson's Josey III. Owner: Benson Thompson.

4th place: 1,050 points. Owner: Jason Golman.

3rd place: 1,185 points. BW Shine & Colyell's Annie. Owner: Colyell Kennels.

2nd place: 1,375 points. Jaybird X Gypsy. Owner: Jimmy & Marcy McCoy.

1st place: 1,420 points. TH Brutal X Kelsey's Eva. Owner: Turdhill Kennels.

Re: Aug. 18th Hunt Results

Congradulations to everyone that placed. Great hunt wasum.

10TH PLACE LAKEHILLS JAYBIRD-KEARBYS MAY II,5TH PLACE LAKEHILLS JAYBIRD-THOMPSONS JOSEY II.CONGRATS TIC AND TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT PLACED.GOOD HUNT CHAD,HAD A GOOD TIME,LOTS OF GOOD FELLOWSHIP.

Great hunt chad outstanding running great hounds a good people that's what it's about we really enjoyed it congradulations tic on the win an everyone else that placed 4th place hound was K&M'S Suzy Q ( woods Luke x jesse Taylor )

Give me a call 5803646619

Yeah so he can rob you too the brotha will do it

Uh?

Congrats Tic, looks like cry baby was on a roll!There is 4 littermates around here that can light a cornfield up! Eva is due to come in jan and we are gonna do it again!Or maybe ace if he is still in Mo.