Author
Comment
Missouri State Benefit Derby Speed and Drive

Where: Bristle Ridge ( Warrensburg Mo)
When: Sept. 29,2012 at daylight
Run 3 hours
Entry $30 (50 % pay back)
All proceeds go to the Missouri State FHA

Call Scott Hackler for numbers 660-909-5892 and more info.

Re: Missouri State Benefit Derby Speed and Drive

THIS WILL BE AN ALL AGE HUNT

BTT

Dang Toby isn't that the same time as Todd's all age hunt at the Run-N-EZ. Hope to see you at the State. Mitch

Didn't check Mitch it may be, running out of dates that won't mess with another hunt. The month of Sept and Oct a person could go some where every weekend

Dang mitch you must be packing some heat if your going to todds ! i aint got a dog worth 250 so i guess i will take one to the 30 dollar hunt

entry fee for our money hunt is 200 with 60% payback

Dang that's a $80 pen fee!!!

Well JJ don't sell your dogs short, I would give you $250 for Stormy, $150 for Marshall. LOL jk.

251 On stormy JJ, make smalls dig a little deeper

Hey WOW, maybe you will let them have an all age hunt in your pen and you get 5 dollars per dog.Then you can fix a big meal to feed the hunters and judges out of your five dollar take.(were making money now!) Then if you happen to have a head hunter or two in the group you can go out of business for the rest of the year. Oh wait maybe you already did all of that cause I've never heard of WOW foxpen and never will. Thanks for reading and my name is Mitch Have a nice day!

Ok ok I'll give you $200 and one of these real nice poncho x fancy puppies I have that are ready to go. LOL Man Mitch just reminded me of the crab ragoon!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Mitch has that figured out, come and judge, you don't have to catch dogs and you still get to eat. LOL

by god 250 a piece from the 3 Amigos from the north an we are half way to them owning Marshall!!! sorry Todd i knew it was 200 but i was calculating gas and calcutta into that price. lemme see mike an Jason are going to Todd's an sending Elizabeth to bristle ridge??? an Mitch must be packing some heat wait or is it an appetite?

If Mitch is packing heat, it must be one of those hand warmers you can buy at Wal-Mart !!!!! Couldn't resist Mitch.

Oh heavens JJ I need to let you start selling some dogs for me.LOL Hell JJ if you take 2 or 3 to Todd's your average price per dog will come down. The man sets the entry fee and the payout and if it's not what you want then go to a different hunt or do soemthing different, it's his pen after all. Elizabeth has been off the grid for about 2 weeks now, don't know what she's doing but it hasn't had anything to do with dogs. I will be at the Iowa St hunt so I will have to have someone get me some crab ragoon to go!! Everyone cant' wait to give Mitch crap can they?

yall understand i ain't knocking Todds hunt right? not in anyway shape or form did i mean to belittle it. i was digging at Mitch! ! ! bill Jones where you been hiding??

JJ, for some reason my truck won't cross the state line.

BTT

BILL, SURELY YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE IN KANSAS TO BLOW INTO THAT TUBE SO THAT TRUCK WILL START! OH! WAIT A MINUTE. I GOT IT FIGURED OUT........YOU AND EARL BEEN BLOWIN INTO THAT MACHINE TRYIN TO GET THE TRUCK STARTED AND IT HAS A BUNCH OF BEER BREATH CLOGGIN IT UP..... THE THING JUST NEEDS A GOOD CLEANIN' BEFORE IT WILL EVER LET YOU START THE TRUCK AGAIN!

PP, you are smarter than anyone gives you credit for!! But, wrong. If I had a worthy competition hound I would show up at places. All I have right now is my pleasure hounds.

BILL I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST CALLED JULYS!!!! LOL See you soon!!

Hunt is cancelled do to lack of enteries.
Sorry to the ones who did call.