​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
coachmc

Are you going to have thr Blackhat Challenge or something similar this year?

Re: coachmc

Not sure... That was actually Teddy Villines baby.... I was just kinda the computer voice... I do know Teddy now has a bigger pen leased now... I will ask him and see if he has any interest... I learned alot from that last year.. We dragged it out too long and people didn't like just qualifying for the final... They wanted something at each qualifier as well... I may see if TV wants to have something for just one day... I will be glad to help... I do know that Mr Glen Davenport has mentioned to me about helping with an all age hunt at his pen when the weather cools a bit. That is where Mr Stonecipher held a hunt a couple of years ago... Anything I find out I will be sure to post on here....

Kayla, Would ya'll be interested in coming to something for one day if I can get something going at either or both places? I know Mr Davenport has mentioned that he wanted to keep entry fee low to reasonable so anyone who wants can participate... Both pens are somewhere in the 250-300 acre range with some open ground as well as some wooded steep and rough... good pens...

Thank you for getting back to me. We are always looking for new places to go and new people to meet. I am not sure where either of these pens are located but I do know it takes us around 9 hours to get to southern Missouri...if there is opportunity to cancel out expenses we are usually game for going anywhere. We've talked to a few other people about interest in a pairs (owner only pairs) $ hunt just a suggestion that seemed to attract a lot of attention. Either way just let us know where and when and we will check our schedules to make sure we are available and are not at Kinnick Stadium on a tailgate. Go Hawks

Hey Kayla are you guys going to the Iowa St hunt, which weekend if you are?

Walter, is that the pen at Ava? We have been there a couple times when Harland had some hunts. Good running pen. We would be interested if so. Kayla are you guys coming to JR's all age next month? We have a couple numbers. Hope to see you soon.

The pens I have mentioned are at Huntsville, Ar and Yellville, Ar. Mr Davenport's being the one at Yellville.... Harland had a hunt there in Feb of 2011 I think.... Thats when I sold him the Snell dog he is running now...It is about an hour and a half south of Ava... but that probably wouldn't be the best way for you to get there... He has a very nice cabin anyone could stay in if they want to come the day before....Would like for you to come when we have it....