​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Predictions for Lake Ouachita

I figure Todd Noles is the one to beat. Anybody fighting to get a pot up must planing on winning. I also look for a strong showing from the cajuns, probably gonna see TDH name,Noles, Rogers, Blair,doughty,robertson,bates,hill and wild hog. I dont know who all is coming some names that you want see is Jackie Raye- he sold his good dogs, Johny braton is on the IR and last and least motor mouth david rowton he has never owned a good dog.

Re: Predictions for Lake Ouachita

Them are all good choices . Them locals always do good. Alot of good dogs down there.

Thanks jackass

I here the Cow Doc is loaded and headed that way along with Big & Little Dick T, going to bring it back east!

I'm betting on tha guys who have WON at buckville over the last year--Bubba Powell--David Rogers--Jimmy Harper---Broussard--Damon Kuntz---Cory Eskew--Kyle Efird--Hartwick--TDH--SamRobertson--Skinny--Ryan Noles--might have missed a couple,these should be the ones to watch..

Lay off Rowton,,,he always places a dog!!!!!!!!!

Efird
Randy noles
Chase bell
Jimmy henigan
David Rogers
Moonlight Morrison
Powell
Hoophollar

I think oddsmaker list look more likely to be right on the outside at Buckville. Now in the wire Vegas would be the more likely choices

COULD YOU TELL WHAT THE WEATHER IS GOING TO BE DOING WHILE YOUR PREDICTION THINGS

Coming to you from buckville where to north a man claims he has 9 fast hounds and to the east another man has been told he has Never owned a good hound and To west the power from Scott county will it be one of these that wins or will it be someone else stay tuned in to 7 live to see

Well breaking news the Kidd is coming back to claim his title as the King of Buckville!!!! Skinny and his father Ricky Bates are coming to win the puppy show cause they dont have any good dogs to win with. Tom Jones is gripping about the money pot so he has an excuse not to come and get whipped!!!! The Louisanna boys just think there ready to come get em sum!!!! Until next time Buckville News Reporter!!!

Gonna be a goodin

Yall please let lil bubba place one.Dont know if we could take any comments and pop shots.Thank you curt gowdy HA CA CA CA.

More Breaking news just came Todd Noles already has excuses made up already in case if he doesnt place. Will Randy and Ryan Noles be able to place at all???? Leroy Eubanks just wishes he could find his real identity and actually place a dog!!!!! Until next time Buckville News Reporter!!!!

Boys its all most time to put up Or shut up

Coming to u live from buckville Where all the grey fox are up a Tree the reds are in there den The Coyotes are in are under anything they can find and deer all by Lake so they get away in a hurry all in fear of the bad azz comIng to Buckville at least thats I have been hearing on here

To any of the guys that use the Garmin GPS tracking system. Im debating on coming to this hunt, but im curious to find out how the GPS system works with so many dogs? If any of you have made this hunt that use the GPS, please let me know. Thanks.

I know Robert Hill , caveman , jackie ray and several others use Them at buckville so they must Be able to find their hounds

if you have a name or a phone i will

try and help you with GPS ?

GOD bless
Will Doughty
501 208 1911

i just dont talk to no name posters

Author caveman, an u won't respond to no name posts

A. H
I have used mine at jr nationals multiple times an it is not the most favorable conditions, an I lost one of mine Completly when they swam out to the island, but prob a fluke deal. I would recommend just staying within range as much as possible just in case they lose signal. Or just strap both kinds of them either.
Hope that helps ur decision

Thanks James, my concern was that as many dogs that were hunting you would be interfering with other dogs the whole time. Just wondered, and thanks for replying to a "NO NAME". Didn't realize it was a big deal, but I will change and put my full name and maybe CAVEMAN will talk to me. LOL

I am going To write tickets for speeding hounds Hee Hee

to james ? yes i do post as caveman most people know who i am

i DO NOT use it to start CRAP if u read the post
YOU WILL SEE THAT
i put my NAME AND NUMBER

IT JUST THAT [ MOST OF THE TIME PEOPLE PEOPLE THAT DONT USE THERE NAME ARE STIRING UP CRAP ]AND DONT WONT ANY ONE TO KNOW IT IS THEM

GOD BLESS WILL DOUGHTY 501-208-1911

1.chase bell
2.snake
3.Tom jones
4.bubba Powell
5.skinny
6.Blair
7.fuzzy noles
Not in any part.order----the cash pot will more than likely be spent in the great state of lousiana
How many numbers have been given out???

Why does it matter how many numbers are out because you done told us the winners

Predictor
1.chase bell
2.snake
3.Tom jones
4.bubba Powell
5.skinny
6.Blair
7.fuzzy noles
Not in any part.order----the cash pot will more than likely be spent in the great state of lousiana
How many numbers have been given out???

Its all friendly guess. The way everyone is guessing they are picking the ones that always make top 10. Anyone can get there will good dog and some luck. It just looks like the people that work hard at getting ready and in shape always show up. Good luck to everyone

Hey CAVEMAN, no hard feelings here, my point was that I was just asking a reasonable question and not trying to stur crap up. I could see not repling to a "NO NAME" if he was sturring the pot, but not on serious question,anyways, good hunting!

Look out boys THE STORM blows Into BUCKVILLE Tomorrow

herd a bunch of dogs pulled out from casting what happened