​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
every hound 4 sale

1 loveless' ezra sire kidds little man / dam kidds tina k. Whelped 7-9-07 $400.00 stud dog has a hurt front leg but will still run for a few hours 2; loveless' ms. Rusty sire loveless' ezra / dam hoehner's L'l rustywhelped 2-2-09. L'l rusty out lakehill rusty / lftn's holy angel l.$300.00 she is a running gyp woutstanding mouth. 3; smoothie j. Sire barney's heartbreaker / dam barney many Whelped 9-8-08 she is a big legged gyp and has raised some good strong builded puppies.$150.00. 4; female sire d&s mighty man / dam short's little candy Whelped 8-22-10. She has a messed up back pad got bite by a snake. She run good with a good mouth but the back pad will get raw.$250.00.5: brood female wright's fortune sire chips speedy gonzales / dam chips miss sidney. I was told she won and placed in one day snd hunts.$150.00 6; loveless' ike sire hammerin down ace / dam kidds hope Whelped 1-2-10 he has above average speed. Steve loveless placed him in some hunt. I have put him in one one day hga hunt with 190 hounds he was 65 points out from placing in snd.$500.00 7; brood gyp lovett's twister sire hammerin down ace / dam hammerin down jitterbug Whelped 7-20-06 tri color female she was breed on 8-7-12,to triple bridge stinger. stinger won two all age snd hunts. 8; Angela lily double t. sire l&s soy le trouble / dam so. express rozier brood gyp she has puppies placing out of her.$150.00 live in jesup ga contact Willie at 912-256-1272 after 7 pm thanks

Re: every hound 4 sale

Do you have a Hill's bred gyp for sale.

No

Reason for selling is I'm half to get people to turn them out and run them for me. Having to ask people to take them to hunts. Tired of relying on other people to run and catch hounds for me.

I will trade of equal value a six collar tri tonic trash breaker 2 mile range, quick track 5000 or a gyp off mcmillan's sticker, mcmillan alho,, mcmillan's hank, Simon, baby bid or canoy's ringo. Thanks

These are good bread hounds and they are not culls. I will traded for some good hill's hounds for outside hunting.