​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LAKEHILLS JAYBIRD X BUTLER'S REBA II MALE FOR SALE.

I'm going to sell a nice young derby age male off of LAKEHILLS JAYBIRD X BUTLER'S REBA II. I purchase this dog from Mr. Paul West and have ran him a few times. Welped date=7/31/2011. L#=L91321. Price on this dog will be $450.00. Dog is in great health. Dog needs ran and gottin in shape.
Contact#=1-601-549-6466. Thanks.

Northern Missouri Southern Iowa FHA RESULTS

derby
10. mike seibert
9. Chase McCollum
8. Perfection Kennels (Tiptons)
7. B&M kennels (berhman and BJ McCune)
6. Chris Findling
5. Mike Seibert
4. Lyndall Vanetta
3. B&M Kennels
2. Brian Kennedy
1. Booney (Majdog)

Combination was Mike Seibert

ALL-AGE
10. Erik Moffett (julysonly)
9. John Blanton
8. Chris Findling
7. Smalls
6. Taylor Rhoads (PRK KENNELS)
5. Taylor Rhoads
4. Booney (majdog)
3. Chase McCollum
2. John Blanton
1. Erik Moffett

Combination was John Blanton

And top speed and drive hound was Chase McCollum

I would like to thank everyone that attended!! We had a wonderful turn out casted offically 199 hounds!! Hope everyone had a good time and i would like to personally welcome u all back for the next yr!!!!

Re: Northern Missouri Southern Iowa FHA RESULTS

Mike chris congrats and eric im proud for you when the swelling to your head goes down call and tell me about it...

5th 3-S Ebony by Wilsons Punch X Killen Hills Ebony

10th & Combo winner 3-S Jay by 3-S Wilson wilson X 3-S Hale Yes

What A great Run Hunt

Thanks Steve

HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE HUNT.THAT WAS THE FIRST RAIN I STOOD OUT IN SINCE MAY.SEE YOU NEXT YEAR.

congrads Mike

Thank's Scott She is a nice gyp.

What have you been breeding Ebony to?

Thank You to everybody. 1st place dog is a male out of Lanhams Gray Bear x Piatt's Wendy B&H. 10 place is a female out of Siever's L'l E x Siever's Cheesebuger. It was a very good run hunt. Thank you again Erik Moffett

5th place allage Dustys Big John-Sweets Bum X Deans Hazel
6th place allage Rhoades Pepper-Hammering Down Ace X Hoehners Brunette
It was a great hunt had alot of fun thanks guys.

Congrates to all who placed......had a good time and we all ways do!! very good ran hunt!!

6th in the Derby was Findling'd Bo W. out of Leonards Man and Leonards Imy

8th in the all age was Findling's Austin W. out of Leonards Wally and Leonards Amy

Both dogs came from Leonard Perry aka Tomcat and both are owned by my Daughter Whitney.....to say she was on cloud nine is a under statement!!!

THANKS LP!!!

Mike I skipped her last time she came in because I had so many breed but am planning to hook her up with kracker when she comes in again. After that I am up for suggestions.

Good job whitney i knew you was the smartest of the group maybe your dad will take it in and get more walkers...lol congrats agian

Re: LAKEHILLS JAYBIRD X BUTLER'S REBA II MALE FOR SALE.

I'm gonna go ahead and reduce the price to $400.00 on this young hound in order to try and move him for some need room. This is a nice hound with lots of potential. Thanks.

I had this dogs sister here in NC and she was extremely fast and always wanted the front end... Nice cross made by Lakehills

Yes,
He is a nice hound his self. Hound has a good nose and lots of heart with above average speed. Nothing wrong with this hound. Want hurt my fillings to keep him around if he don't sell. Thanks.