Comment
bill wilson wins all-age at lake ouachita

Congrads Mr Bill

Re: bill wilson wins all-age at lake ouachita

Todd Noles wins derby

Who else placed?

Chase Bell Tom Jones Jimmy Scott Stephan Morrison Beat and Bang Runt Kidd Randy and Ryan Noles and I dont know who else

Ray Cameron Clint Lundsford lil Skinny

Congradualtions to all who place and won. Congradulations to Mr. Bill, he goes all the time and never has won. Placed dogs, but never won. Danny and I had a good time. You can still fellowship and have fun with no electricity. Thanks to all who work had to make this a success.

What was the breeding on the two winners?

Congrads to mr bill and to mr Todd and to all that placed

Last January t-d-h kennels doated a pup to the perry county hunt
To raffle off mr ray carmern won the pup he placed it to day
Thanks t d h and mr ray

way to go

God bless

i was really happy for mr wilson he is a great man and a great sportsman i really like visiting with him at these hunts there is another man i really like to see them mr doughty and his ruuning friend they drive the flatbed truck with the dog box i look for them at ever hunt i was glad mr cameron placed a dog and little skinny that is what our hunt is about good memory that money can not buy

Is this my good friend Rev Bill Wilson from Ohio. Havent heard from him in a very long time. He is a super Good fellow.Congrats to a great man that always keeps really good hounds

It was a good hunt but seeing Mr. Wilson win made it a GREAT hunt for us. Thanks to all who came and supported the hunt. Congrats to all the winners. Sorry, about the power outage but we didn't let it stop us. A special thanks to those that drive quite a distance and to the judges and Ricky Bates. The kitchen did awesome even without electricity. We were also blessed to see our nephew, Cayden, walk up and get his trophies. Way to go Cayden! We will be out of town this morning but Sue will hopefully post the results this evening. Blessings to all and a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Mr. Wilson.

Congrats to Mr. Wilson and Todd on their wins. We had a great time at this hunt. Between the 105 degree Friday,storm Friday night,and power outage,you could tell the ones that were left were real hunters. Cooled off sat. With outstanding running as always. Also, would like to congratulate the 2012 Puppy show CHAMPIONS (RUNT & BUBBA) And congrats to Tom Jones on yet another combination win. C-y'all at the next one !

Mr. Bill Wilson is from Portland, AR. He has a Cabin at Hollis. His family was from up in the Hollis area. He is a fine Christian man,

I would like to say congrats to Mr. Bill and Todd on their wins we had an outstanding hunt awesome running and over 30 judges. I would like thank Chase Bell,Jimmy Hennigan 4 their support they come from Louisiana to support our hunt also i would like to say it was a pleasure to meet Paul West and his friend i forgot his name sorry about that.It was nice to meet Hoop of Hoop and Hollar Knls. and Mrs. Hollar Thompson and her two cute lil girls and thanks to everyone that comes and supports our hunt i will sign off now by saying thanks and god bless!!!!! S.R.

Forgot to mention Jody Crowell from La. also sorry bout that Jody. S.R.

So who all placed, did any write the results Down?