​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Red Gate Fox Pen Puppy Hunt Results

We had another great hunt yesterday. We want to thank everyone for coming out and supporting the hunt. Our next one will be October 13th for September and younger pups.

Best Mouth #53 Mike Roberson
Top dog each hour:
1st hour #77 455pts Robbie Hiers
2nd hour #17 330pts South Bryan
3rd hour #07 315pts Baldwin Bay
4th hour #54 285pts Roberson Kennel

10th #03 700pts Lynns Wendy - Hoehners Get R On X Ch, Mclouds Baily Baldwin Bay
9th #5 705pts Rosiers Crackhead - Ambler Ridge Rusty X Nelsons Paris Baldwin Bay
8th #2 725pts South Bryans Grey Girl - D&S Doc X Doc Woods Paige South Bryan Kennel
7th #07 810pts Lynns Bay Bay - Coursons lee X Tyndalls Lexus Baldwin Bay
6th #54 845pts Robersons Red Man - Ambler Ridge Rusty X Nelsons Paris Roberson Kennels
5th #52 860pts Robersons Alltel - Ambler Ridge Rusty X Nelsons Paris Roberson Kennels
4th #09 865pts Lynns Stan - Coursons Lee X Tyndalls Lexus Baldwin Bay
3rd #77 870pts Triple RH Black Magnum - K&P Yahoo X Tobys Amber Robbie Hiers
2nd #02 910pts Lynns Jodie - Byrds Titan X Willow Oak Speck Baldwin Bay
1st #15 930 pts Crews Carly - JJs Tin Top X Leveless Crying Lady William Crews

Re: Red Gate Fox Pen Puppy Hunt Results

1st place should read j's ten top and loveless's crying lady mr.crew congrats to you i was hoping they would turn out.considering that ten top wont breed a gyp...well boys that dog traveled 1200 plus miles and stuck that gyp that same day.agian congrats to all

Steve I've got a pup off of Tin Top that's still real young running pretty dang good, he placed in the first hunt I hauled him to.

Good deal jason he is one over looked hound...but he comes from a family of one of the best crosses of this era..

How Old is the first place hound?

She is a year old born September 2011. Billy got bought her from me. I got her from Steve when she was puppy.

WHAT'S CRYING LADY OUT OF?

She is out of Wilson's Punch and Top Cat Donna. She is bred to Guyotte's Wishbone right now. Due in October.

??question?? You got beat far and square.brandon she is the best punch gyp i ever had.when she is the mother of dm pull.