Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tom Jones Family

Keep them in your prayers.

Re: Tom Jones Family

Such a terrible loss. Will be praying for this family.

Prayers for Tom's family he will be missed by all who knew him. A sad day for our sport that Tom loved so much.

MAN I AM GLAD TO HAVE KNOW TOM I GOT TO SEE HIM
AT BUCKVILLE THIS WEEKEND AND CONGRADALATE HIM
ON WINING THE COMBO IN THE DERBY
IN THE LAST 5 OR 6 YEARS I HAVE HAD A LOT OF
TALKS WITH TOM ABOUTH DOGS AND SUCH

AND ABOUTH GOD AND THE CHURCH HE HAD MORE THEN ONCE TOLD ME
AT THE END OF HIS LIFE HE WAS GOING TO LIVE WITH
HIS LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST
I WILL MISS HIM VERRY MUCH

I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN IN HEAVEN SOME DAY

WILL DOUGHTY
CAVEMAN

This was such an unexpected loss and shock when we heard about it late last night. Tom was a good man that supported all of our local hunts. He will be missed my many. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

I'm so sorry to have to ask in this manner, but what is this thread about? What happened to Mr. Tom?

He passed away yesterday! My prayers go out to his family he will be missed not only by his immediate family but by his fox hunting family god bless!

Im very sorry for this terrible loss. I was proud that he won combo with the lil gyp we let him have back Saturday at the hunt. Tom will be truly missed by lots of people and my prayers go out to his family. Im glad I got to see Tom friday and Saturday and talked with him.

Just heard about Tom , would someone please post the arrangements , my prayers go out to his family! I seen Tom sat. We talked for awhile , I'm still in shock!

So sorry to here this will be praying for the family. Tom was so helpful every time I came up there, This sad news.

This sure is some sad news. Mr Tom was a great man. I always enjoyed talking with him when we came up. He was always helpful when we had a dog we couldn't get. He will be truly missed by many. The foxhunting world lost a great hunter and many lost a great friend.

It is sad to here of Toms passin We will pray for his family

OUR DEEPEST SYMPATHY AND PRAYERS TO THE FAMILY OF MR. TOM. SUCH A FINE MAN, A GREAT LOSS. WE WILL CERTAINLY MISS HIM. WHAT A SHOCK.

I read this on another post that was brought to my attention by a friend. It was written by TOM JONES not long before he passed. I think it speaks as to his character that we all knew.

"I was really happy for Mr. Wilson, he is a great Sportsman. I really like visiting with him at these hunts. There is another man I really like to see there is Mr Doughty and his running friend they drive the flatbed truck with the dog box. I look for them at every hunt. I was glad Mr. Cameron placed a dog and Little Skinny, that is what our hunt is all about, good memories that money cannot buy."---TOM JONES

Tom will be missed. When I first started hunting I didn't even know him he heard I had a dog sick, he called me and brought me the medicine I needed to my house. Made quite an impression on me.
RIP TOM

Great loss to the foxhunting world, Tom was a good man and a God fearing man, he was not ashamed to tell you he believed in Jesus. Tom would give you every dime he had if you needed it. My prayers go out to his family.

The visitation for Tom Jones is Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2012 from 6p.m. to 8 p.m.
The funeral is Thursday, Sept. 13, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Location unknown. She is still deciding on that.

Could u please post were we can send flowers . Thank you.

Where is visitation?

Sorry! Visitition is at Cauruth Hale Funeral Home

I'm so sorry to hear the bad news about Mr Tom, Just like everyone else has said Mr Tom was a Fine Man, A Man of his word and the kind of man that would lift up your spirits, a Man that would stand by you and that goes a long way, I will keep him and his family in my heart and Prayers, If anyone can please put his home phone number so I can call the Family.

Update on Tom Jones visitation and services.
The time for visitation has been changed; it is 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Caruth Hale Funeral Home Wed. Sept. 12.
The services are at 10:00 a.m Thurs. Sept. 13 at Caruth Hale Funeral Home.
Anyone wanting to send flowers can send them to Caruth Hale Funeral Home on Section Line in Hot Springs Ar.
The address is 155 Section Line Hot Springs , Ar

Please see my post about the Benefit Hunt we are having 09/21 and 09/21 at the Buckville Hunting Grounds. Please come out and support the benefit if you can.

I got a text yesterday telling me that mr jones passed away and I was in shock. I only got to know him for 2 years . I liked the way that no one was going to get much over on him, and the fact that he was so proud of his hounds. And good hounds to. And then how he always had several sacs of dog food at every hunt. And the number ? Ing thing was always fun. He was excellent support for all the fox hunting. He loved everyone of you guys 2 He is with the lord now and he will be mist For a long time.

OOPS! Meant 9/21 dinner, show, and auction and hounds run on 09/22.