​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tom Jones Benefit Hunt

The Local Foxhunters will be holding a 5 hour speed and drive hunt to help with expenses incurred by the sudden death of Tom Jones. The hunt will be held on September 21st and 22nd at the Garland County/Lake Ouachita Foxhunters club house at Buckville, Arkansas. Friday nite will be potluck dinner and we ask all hunters to bring a dish. We will charge $6.00 per plate for the meal and drink. Enter dogs Friday afternoon. This will be a open class hunt at $10 per dog. Anyone that can collect donations and bring to the auction would be greatly appreciated. Again all the proceeds will go to the Tom Jones Family and you can reserve numbers by calling Randy and Sue Noles at 501-984-5870. Any donations can be sent to the following address:

Randy Noles
895 Desoto Blvd.
Hot Springs Village, Ark. 71909

Please come support this benefit to allow us to give back to a man who gave so much to the sport we enjoy.

Re: Tom Jones Benefit Hunt

btt

btt

Could I get 5 numbers please?

Talked it over with Roger, and we, the Christian Foxhunters Assoc. will donate 100.00 for this cause.

btt

Bttt

I need to turn in my numbers. I'll send you a check. I hate that I'm missing it, but I've got to go to work friday at midnite and won't get off 'til 8a sat.

sorry that I cant attend this hunt.. I will donate a stud fee on Butlers Hammer to be auctioned, and start the bidding at $100..hope this will help

Btt

What time is the auction?

About 7 oclock.

What time is the dinner?

probably between 6:30 to & 7:00. Come out and support a great cause for a man that would give you his last dime.

Dinner will start around 6 pm and the auction and dog show will follow around 7 or 7:30 pm. We have several nice donations for the auction for stud dog breedings, puppies, dog feed, gift certificates and other items. The local hunters and merchants have been very generous and I thank them for all their support. Please come and support this hunt and show your support for a man that showed his support to all our hunts.

DON'T FORGET TO COME BY STORE FOR AUCTION ITEM.

Thank you for the clock! It was beautiful. Thanks to all the merchants and indivuals that gave. The auction was a success and the family was very appreciative of the funds raised. Thanks for always supporting our hunts! It's a pleasure doing business with folks that understand our sport and care about others. God's blessings to you!