​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PUPS FOR SALE

(2) Full july gyps- one is gry and wht the other is brindle.wh. 01/28/12. These gyps started themselves on the outside at 4 mos old and can run a track and give plenty mouth.no time to hunt. 250.00 each

(1) male pup,blanketback -hemphills trouble x liggins sally 8 weeks old 150.00
also have some dash for cash pups 4 months old i would sell, 200.00 each

all have had shots and wormed 228-860-0576

Re: PUPS FOR SALE

btt

can send pics if needed

Whats the JULYS breed like

bill, i bought them from anthony gant in alabama.sire is a dog he owns called lil joe which was eds smokin joe,chandlers viper. bottom side was a gyp named gants lil bit. believe she went back to some of virgils stuff and kearbys. gyps started early on their own runnin rabbits. i hauled em 3 times by their self to a starter pen at 6 months old and havent run em since. they jump and run on their own and dont miss it. can definately run a track,jus no time to hunt em. i believe donald ended up with the red ones

bill did you notice the bones pup that placed in the 8 hour this past weekend

Yes I seen that talked to a guy today that bought one out of him from cole that he really likes I have two gyps breed to him

DENNIS,HOW IS YOUR PUP DOING THAT IS THE MATE TO MINE.HAVE NOT HAULED MINE YET.IT WANT BE LONG NOW.HE'S GROWING OFF TO BE A BIG STRONG PUP.JUST GOT THAT UGLY FACE.

brandon hes 6 months old and stands 26 inches.he is a man. i let him run loose on the yard and he runs just whatever everyday.fox,deer,cars,cats, whatever moves. lol

i would bet after a couple bays and fights in the dogbox his looks will improve.lol

HE'S GOING TO BE A BEAST.HE'S AS GRITTY AS CAN BE & HAS A GREAT STRIDE.HE IS ATHLETIC.THOSE TROUBLE PUPS ARE NICE LOOKING ALSO.AFTER THIS HUNT THIS WEEKEND,I AM GOING TO START HAULING THEM TO THE PUPPY PEN.

HOW MANY JOSIE PUPS YOU HAVE LEFT & HOW MANY OF JOSIE'S LITTERMATES PUPS ARE LEFT.MAY COME GET A PAIR.DO YOU STILL HAVE THE BLACK MALE OFF OF JOSIE?

brandon i got 3 off josie left and a pair off her sister.tics got a pair off each and so does young and liggins in arkansas. i really like the blk male,but a fellow suppose to come get him monday.i'll let you know if he backs out.

10/4.he's a nice pup
ARE ANY OF THE ONES YOU GOT LEFT BLANKETBACK.
REALLY DON'T WANT A LEMON OR WHITE DOG
MAKES THE KENNEL LOOK BAD.

brandon,2 josies are bb, ones off her sister and class act are broke blanket.some have started,dont know which. i hear em tryin to put somethin together after i feed up in the evenin. it dont last long, this game round here well educated, but they gettin their boots wet anyways.lol

still have (2) males left off dash for cash and (1) gyp off turdhill class act

WHAT'S WHELPING DATE ON BLACK PUPS?THE ONE I GOT FROM YOU

march 16th. candy is off of ace bishop and dh scarback..pups are sold,,thanks for the calls