​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Proven winners, young Ch. for sale

i have two hounds left and have decided to sell them as well...will have some tracking collars, dogpens, dogbox for sale when i sell them...call me or text me @ 912.590.5475...obviously, they aren't cheap, so serious buyers only...they have each won @ one days and placed in the only three day i put them in...they are the real deal and have stellar records...mighty fine is bred to luke and due next month but she has plenty left in her as well as they are both only 2 1/2 years old...

1. SGa field & dual Ch. and combination winner Big Time's Luke

2. Big Time's Mighty Fine

they can be seen in this month's Chase under the South Ga hunt results

Re: Proven winners, young Ch. for sale

have had several people call and text about the breeding on these dogs...

Luke is D&S Doc x Ambler Ridge Flag (flag is straight off Hoehner's Slide)
Mighty Fine is D&S Mighty Man x Bad Fast Sable(pinedale gunner & carr's sid breeeding)

i'm getting out so call or text me and let's deal...these dogs will place in about any kind of hunt you want to go to if they are in shape...would like to sell the pair together...the pups will be super nice...they are both out of outstanding crosses and these will be doubling up on lofton's bethlehem...they will get you where you want to be

Joey Lee

Blackshear, GA

Re: Proven winners, young Ch. for sale

have had several ppl back out...they are still for sale...these are my last 2 foxhounds...i'm deer hunting only....you will spend alot more trying to find 2 like these

$1500 for Mighty Fine
$3000 for Luke

Joey Lee

located in Blackshear, GA