​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
soon we might find a buyer

YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT INTERESTED IN USED FARM EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS

FIFTY YEAR OLD MANURE SPREADER - $1 (WASHINGTON, DC)

Fifty-year old manure spreader. Not sure of brand. Said to have been produced in Kenya. Used for a few years in Indonesia before being smuggled into the US via Hawaii. Of questionable pedigree. Does not appear to have ever been worked hard.. Apparently, it was pampered by various owners over the years. It doesn't work very often, but when it does it can sling shet for amazing distances. I am hoping to retire the manure spreader this November. I really don't want it hanging around getting in the way. I would prefer a foreign buyer to relocate the manure spreader out of the country. I would be willing to trade it for a nicely framed copy of the United States Constitution.

Location: Currently being stored in a big white house in Washington, D.C.

Re: soon we might find a buyer

Potlicker,I hope we find a buyer before we are the manure.

I hear you TONY if we don't sell that spreader by november, might as well try to get on with the other 47 percent draw a government check as long as we can, cause it ain't gonna last long. they are borrowing 3.5 billion a day buying votes. when obama crashes the dollar it will be over, your retirement want be worth the paper its wrote on!!! they printed 40 billion this last week and put it in the banking system, the more they print, the less the dollar will be worth. less the value of the dollar the more the price of oil cost. they say to get a check from obama you have to have a mental dissablity and a fiscal dissability if you are white. they say I have mental problems, I guess I could come down in the back!!

Hope you can come up with a Buyer soon,