​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy Hunt at Kelly Bishops

The Missouri Governor's Cup will be holding a two class puppy hunt at Kelly Bishop's on Oct. 13. Entry will be 30 per pup. Meal and drink will be furnished after the hunt.

Young Class 10 months and under
Old Class 13 months and under
Will cast when we can see the main gate from the dog pens.
Judges will be provided
I will figure the scores with the help of who ever I can get to help me.
Pay back as deep as possible. 20 dollars out of each entry will go back into pay out. 10 will go to the Gov. Cup

THANKS KELLY FOR LETTING US HOLD THIS AT YOUR PLACE!

TAKING 60 TOTAL ENTRIES CALL OR TEXT 417-777-1843 TO RESERVE NUMBERS

Re: Puppy Hunt at Kelly Bishops

Over half the numbers able to be reserved are already gone don't wait to call to get put on a waiting list

Had several people ask, just to clear things up young class is 9-30(10 months and under) old class is 12-30 ( 13 months and under ) Hunt is almost full already just a few more numbers to be reserved. Thanks

The way I understand it is a 10months and under is 10months 29 days, and a under 10 months is 9months 29days. Maybe I'm wrong but that wouldn't be a first.

The way I read it as long as a pup isn't 10 mo old yet it will be in young class and as long as it isn't 13 mo old yet it will be elibigle for the older class.... Maybe I'm reading wrong.....

Coach mc you are correct

TOBY....ITS CLEAR AS MUD..PLEASE PUT A DATE (EX...YOUNG CLASS PUPS BORN ON AND BEFORE JAN.13,2012)..IT SEEMS TO BE MORE IMPORTANT FOR SOME PEOPLE TO BEAT THE SYSTEM THAN IT IS FOR THEM TO HAUL A GOOD PUP???

I SEEN 31 COYOTES IN THE PEN LASTNIGHT. VERY LITTLE COVER,BUT THINGS ARE PRETTY AND GREEN.

MY DAD IS TRYING TO CATCH ENOUGH FISH TO FRY BY THEN?..

GOOD DAY!

I can prob get some halibut if you want us to bring some Kelly. Grandma and Grandpa have a place up in Alaska and bring a couple hundred pounds back with them every year. I can prob get 10 or 15 lbs.

are you still given out numbers?

Young class born on or after Dec 13, 2011
Old Class born on or after Sept 13,2011

If any more questions get your calender out, or call me and I will figure how old your pups are.

Yes very few numbers left out.