​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blue Spring Open Update

Fat Boy Kennels wins the bench show with Ch A&Js Black Top.
Dubose's Kennels wins BOS with Dubose's Best One.

After the first day, Jerry Martin leads the hunt with over 200 points GTP with Jerry's J Bird out of Lofton's Jeremiah.
Jerry Bowen is 5 points behind with Bowen's Big Man. Top Flite, Killam Hills, Jessie Barnhill and several others close behind.

What was supposed to be a deer running trial has been almost entirely wolf running. We cast at 6:00 and I saw my first crossing at 6:08 and scored my last one at 10:59 and have not seen a deer yet. Several races within hearing distance of cast just about all day long.

Re: Blue Spring Open Update

The hounds jumped quick at cast and ran one to ground in 15 or 20 minutes this morning. We pulled the hounds out of the hole and had several deer races going on for the rest of the day.
Jerry "Walker man" Bowen from Frisco City, AL is leading the hunt now with Bowen's Big Man with 325 points.

I sure wish I was there ...Heath keep us posted

Marcell, Scott won it and i think there was two or three of them KBARS that placed. If i'm not mistaken ole GET YOU SOME (aka GUS) placed second after having a battle with a hog on the second day; which he lost. Had a great time you should have been there.

Had a July dog to score 350 points speed and drive today. Scott Head won it with a Kracker. If it had been HGA instead of GTP then Barnhill's Gus would have won and Fat Boy Kennels Doc dog would have been 2nd. Both out of K-Bar.