​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tom Jones Benefit Hunt - Results

A special thanks to all those that participated in the hunt. The proceeds from every hound entered, every meal purchased, and every auction item purchased went to the family. We raised approximately $5500 for the family. We couldn't have done it without every merchant or individual that donated items or every hunter or family member that participated. A special thanks to Jimmy Harper, Della Niblett, and Dolores Jonsonbough for all of their hard work. Thanks to Danny Hill for mastering and to each and every judge. A special thanks to Bubba Powell for allowing us to hit him with the pie (brought $130). He's such a good sport!! The Christian Hunt, Lake Ouachita, Garland Co and Perry Co field trials also gave money and helped us. The local merchants really came through as well. We had 118 hounds entered. Listed below are the field results for this special event:

1.) #97, 185 pts, Jody Crowell, LA
2.) #10, 150 pts, Jill, Leroy Godwin, Buckville, AR
3.) #110, 145 pts, Chunk, AGL Kennels, Waldron, AR
4.) #212, 140 pts, Rowton's Evil Clown, David Rowton, Hot Springs, AR
5.) #95, 140 pts, Chase Bell, LA
6.) #9, 140 pts, Lady Gaga, Jeremy Adcock, DeQueen, AR
7.) #169, 140 pts, Funny Face, Jimmy Harper, Jessieville, AR
8.) #59, 140 pts, Li'l C, AGL Kennels, Waldron, AR
9.) #615, 140 pts, Moonlight's D.J., Stephen & Trent Morrison, Story, AR
10.) #85, 135 pts, Chase Bell, LA

Thanks to those that drove quite a distance to support our efforts. As you all know Tom was a very special man that truly enjoyed our sport and he gave so much time, effort, and money to support our hunts. Mrs. Jones attended and was very appreciative. May God bless each and everyone. I hope to see some of you next weekend. Thanks again! Randy Noles

Re: Tom Jones Benefit Hunt - Results

4th should be number 212

Sorry about that David - It is #212 - I will blame Sue - She did the typing for me - Congrats!

RANDY YOU FORGOT TO MEMENTION YOU AND SUE. THANK YA'LL FOR TAKING NUMBERS AND HELPING WITH PUTTING THE HUNT TOGETHER. CONGRADULATINS TO ALL THE WINNERS. THANKS TO ALL THE HUNTERS THAT CAME AND SUPPORTED THE HUNT. TOM WOULD HAVE BEEN SO PROUD OF HIS HUNTING BUDDIES. PRAY FOR THE JONES FAMILY AS THEY GO THRU THIS TIME OF LOSE.

I think the hunt was great it takes a woulderful group of people to come to together in something like this. Great job everyone involved.

5th Chase's gyspe Chase's Speck Blalocks'Gum drop

10th Chase's lilgone KIdd's Gone Famous X Chase's lilbit

4th place D - S Mighty Man ex Turd Hill Miss Priss

Good to see LA friends win and place. I don't track all trials but haven't seen Jody win one in a while. Congrats!!