​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results from 2 Day Hunt

Sorry I didn't get the scores posted earlier. I had to take a nap the stress of the 2 day hunt had we worn out! As always I have to THANK the judges & the cooks for taking care of us.

Results:

10th place: Hound #88, 1465 points. Owned by:Butler & McCoy. Breeding: Butler's Sally x Jaybird's Gypsy.

9th place: Hound #6, 1505 points. Owned by: Turdhill Kennels. Breeding: TH Trouble x Trouble's Cheyenne.

8th place: Hound #8, 1655 points. Owned by: Darren Newcomb. Breeding: B7W Shine x Colyell's Annie.

7th place: Hound #55, 1670points. Owned by: Butler & McCoy. Breeding: Butler's Red Pepper x Jaybird's Gypsy.

6th place: Hound #13, 1710 points. Owned by: Butler & McCoy. Breeding: McCoy's Cowboy x Jaybird's Reba.

5th place: Hound #97, 1745 points. Owned by: Judge Teat. Breeding: Unknown.

4th place: Hound #11, 1760 points. Owned by: Jason Golman. Breeding: Ben x Nellie.

3rd place: Hound #0, 1800 points. Owned by: The Hill Boys. Breeding: Stahl's Redman x Lovey.

2nd place: Hound #67, 1880 points. Owned by: Judge Teat. Breeding: Unknown.

1st place: Hound #9, 2240 points. Owned by: Colyell Kennels. Breeding: B&W Shine x Colyell's Annie.

Re: Results from 2 Day Hunt

We cast 25 pups !!!

Old rock hard to run on

Red rock is becoming a legend .

As long as his judges are close by!!!

Pup of the year red rock by far

You mean head hunter of the year

What a joke!!!!There's a lot better hounds out there than that!!!

Lmao you know what's funny is people still talk crap about the Rock that hound has Won 7 hunts and yall just witnessed a flat out azz whooping and you still can't give the hound credit that shows what kind of houndsmen you really are jealousy is a b---h

2nd Place Jaybird X Stanfields Supergirl 5th Place X Jaybird X Stanfields Blondie

Congrats to all that placed enjoyed the hunt

Sorry got places wrong. 2nd out of Blondie. 5th out of Supergirl.

btt

Red rock get you some boys .rock has beat the best congrats ol buddy.the next hunt that the rock shows up at watch who all pairs with him.

I have had the privilege to watch some outstanding dogs over the years, dogs that ran a wolf like they were tied to it and ran with authority. I seen several good hounds at this hunt, hounds that will make good all-age hounds if ran the right way. I have seen all the post and have talked with several friends from other areas that questioned me about the top finishing dogs. Without speaking negative about any hounds, I simply ask the owner of the top hounds to be proud of your accomplishments, but please post your next intended hunt, that's not in your backyard! I would love to attend, in the meantime I'll keep visiting your backyard bar-b-ques.

Well next time u join our BBQ bring the steaks!

Who paired with him in Enon or Tommy Cutrer hunt or Crying range, seems like small hometown pens is his thing, only time will tell if he will fail. Stay in the small pens with the coyell judges, youll do a lot better,

I CAN AGREE WITH YOU ON THE SMALL PEN AN THE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE,BUT NOT WITH THE COLYELL JUDGES.I AM NOT FROM COLYELL AN THE SCORING ON THE ROCK WAS ACCURATE.HE IS A GOOD SMALL PEN DOG,AN WE ALL KNEW HOW BIG THE PEN WAS BEFORE WE GOT THERE.