​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy Hunt Montgomery La. Pen. Oct. 13,2012

Will hold a puppy hunt Oct. 13th. 9/29 and 11/29. $40 per dog with $25 pay back. This hunt will be a little bit different. Several of us are going to run puppies in the hunt. Because of this and the fact that some of our judges will be out of pocket, we are going to try to have some hunters paired to help judge. I am taking numbers now, but will be out of state from the 27th until the 29th. This will be a 3hr. hunt. Call or text for numbers. Text anytime but call after 4 pm. thanks, Brad 318-588-2320

Re: Puppy Hunt Montgomery La. Pen. Oct. 13,2012

how big is the pen?

160 or so acres. Running has been good and plenty of game.

Just got back from Ok. state. We did have some fun and met some new friends. Mike won 1st in combination and 2nd in derby. Now back ready to get this puppy hunt going. May be the last one for us before winter so looking forward to seeing everyone. Good Hunting

BTT

Hey mr.brad I would like one in the old class .I took off from work to come

We are getting close, the heat will be there. If you think your puppy is fast, this is the place to prove it. Vic and I are going to cook up some gumbo for lunch. Look forward to seeing all our friends and some new faces. Good Hunting.

is walter going run a to older pup in the younger class again? like last time.

How many numbers you got out brad ?

21 young and 16 old. I think we will have 35 to 40 numbers. still have a couple people that said they would call for numbers.

Mr. Brad sorry but im not going to be able to make it. Good luck to everyone.

Dont let us scare u off glen !!

What's the line up who's going to Be hard to beat???

Was talking to Mr. Donnie Valentine and he said the boys that are coming from down south where going to be the ones to watch out for. I am sure he does not plan to be in the clapping section. Looking forward to seeing the new competition. Don't want to scare anyone off, but here is some of the line up. Bension, Real Deal, Tyson, Damion, Top Notch, Big Creek, Coco, Walt Walt, Valentine, Tim B.,and of course this hunt the DuBois and Broadway gang will have some in it. After the hunt we will be serving up some Gumbo so :) even if you finish last you will leave on a full stomach. Good hunting and look forward to seeing everyone Saturday.

T and F kennels 61 and 99

Sorry I was supposed to put the 911 address on a couple of days ago. I forgot. Here it is, The 911 address for a house within 300 yards of the fox pen driveway is 16532 HWY 34 Montgomery, La. 71454. There is not a 911 address for the pen. If anyone needs more help just call me. Thanks Brad

Over 40 numbers and to hear people talk the pups keep getting faster. See ya'll Saturday