​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
just wanted to pick yalls brain.......

who has the best beagle fox dogs in the buisness

Re: just wanted to pick yalls brain.......

He said the "B" word. Thought you were supposed to move from training wheels and move up with the big boys. Not the other way around.

call Tyson Stokes his must be pretty good because he keeps placing them in puppy hunts against walker hounds 318-715-2879

i know a man in north louisiana, that has won a hell ofa lot more his his beagles then just about any 1 of you on here have with yalls walker dogs

You are wrong. Mickey reeves probably has the best beagles around. Don't really know haven't judged any of there hunts lately

G Gang, Dogtown, KKH, those three are in the top ten at every hunt west of the big river

G Gang has had a lot of good beagles. I've judged a lot of them. If I was getting into the beagles I would want something as close to Perkins Payday. He was a good hound.

me and mickey are good friends, i have ran my walkers against his beagles, he has some badass beagles

Heath Davis

Brim

does Mickey have any that might make deer agents?? I would like to find 3-4 15"-18" males around 12-18 months old.

Re: Heath Davis

How have you been Charles ? He might I will call him and see. He keeps good beagles that's for sure.

Re: Heath Davis

Been good, sure miss the Running hounds, figured i would have seen you up at Robbie's benefit. Got several guys wanting me to train some walkers now but dang i don't see how i ever ran the hounds i use to. I had 25-30 running hounds then and was running ever 4 days, i couldn't even think about that now. I miss the ole days of field trialing and trash talking. I sure let you talk me out of a pretty decent hound first time i met you, you made Texas (b) ch. out of him i think hound was direct off Canoy's Ringo,we had gotten to early of a start that day. lol

thats funny s$%t right there. i heard mr stokes cant even take those beagles and place them in a beagle hunt.so yeah he may have some for sale.