​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PUPPY HUNT NOV. 3RD..

Puppy hunt Nov. 3rd..Puppies born on or after March 1st..Entry fee $50.00..Run for three hours..Cast at daybreak..Pen located in Springfield LA..For numbers call 225-294-2333..

Re: PUPPY HUNT NOV. 3RD..

BTT

Who's packing the heat ? 🔥

Poke n hope
Willie
Wascom
Willie
Wascom
That's top 5 any way you look at it

I think you must be crazy one of those might make it in

IM COMING TO CLEAN HOUSE!!!!

Watch out for the big black train it's coming loaded boys.lol

THE TRAIN WILL LOSE ITS TRACKS EARLY!!BUT WILL RUN QUIET A FEW COVERED TRACKS!!!AFTER THE FIRST 45 MINUTES!!

Might be a dark horse steal the show come u some

Have to see who is judging first to decide a winner!! Remember you are in Livingston Parish!!!!

You will NEVER find a more honest hunt than one that he puts on and that is a promise. Apparently you don't know who is putting the hunt on and just feel like flapping at the gums about something. If you knew him, you would never put a post like that. Grow a set and grow up. Joke around under a fake name all you want, but when you try to say something like that, it shows ignorance! And you will be the same person to cry and complain about pen owners not putting on hunts. It's because of people like you that make pen owners not want to put hunts on and judges harder to find. If Mr Fred will give me your name when I call him tomorrow though, everybody will know who doesn't have a set! This kind of garbage has to stop.

Who's got the black train and why is he going to be derailed so early

Jo Jo you hit the nail on the head! They can say what they want about Livingston parish but they would cry no matter where they went. Its gunna be a good hunt. Wish I had something young enough. Good luck to everyone

Danny,
Can I get 4 numbers please.

Thanks.

Willie,Willie,Cassidy ,hill boys,Willie sorry poke hope you have no hope .

Top 5 no certain order
Wascom
Poke n hope
Willie
Hill boys
Cassidy
Good luck to all should be a outstanding hunt

MY PICS
WILLIE D
WILLIE D
WILLIE D
WILLIE D
WILLIE D OH HELL HOW MANY DOGS DO I HAVE OR C NOTES
IF YOU CALL OUT THE BIG DOGS YOU MIGHT FEEL THE PRED I MEAN THE BITE

I just want to say there are alot of good puppies this year born in March & April an this will be a shootout.Its been quiet a while since I've raised a litter of pups off my own dogs that I actually had time to start em & condition them for a trial.My lil units are April pups which are a lil young for this but we gonna try to get one in top ten anyway..If you wanna be accurate on your predictions then you take me out of top 5.We coming to have a good time an watch the show.Good luck to all ..

willie we all know they were born in January !! and you have a sharp needle!!!

Willie you done told way to many people when those pups were really born just cause your a forgetful pill head don't mean everyone else is your pups or all first of march pups but if that's how you have to get in a race more power to ya

Word on skreet Willie and Wascom are gong to clean house.

If you are unable to make the hunt this weekend please turn your numbers in..Thanks..

Mr. Danny we need to turn our numbers in

Wascom
Billy c
Poke n hope
Wascom
Poke n hope

Btt

Mr. Danny can I please get a line up I'm getting so nervous I had to stay home from work today I've had the squirts all week I know I'm going to win but I'm just beside my self can anyone help give me any info on how to get some sleep and to stop these squirts any help would be appreciated thanks Obama Nation whoooo hoooo

No need in a line up Wascom says he is the line up the black train is ready to hurt sum feelings. Gonna be a bunch of pups for sale after the train is done sweeping at least 3 of the top 5 spots leaves one more and a undisclosed pup will take that spot. Y

LONG BLACK TRAIN YOU SURE BLOW ALOT OF SMOKE ABOUT ALOT OF HUNTS BUT NEVER PUT YOUR NAME. IDK BOUT YOU FELLA BUT I DO KNOW THIS I KNOW A LIL BLACK GYP WILL BE THERE AND YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR TRAIN FULL OF COAL OR YOUR TRAIN WILL BE DERAILED

Well mr Vicari you sure are popping that mouth a awful lot to be so chicken sh-t to turn your numbers in what's the matter you scared and for your info there won't be but one bad black one there so sit on that a while

Adam and eve cain and able cain slain able and was cast off to the land of nod where he wed his wife poisen ivy come u sum lol

Well it's getting near I bet Wascom is rolling in bed right now trying to get some rest ,Willie is at the pen rubbing them down getting em ready ,poke n hope is trying to figure em out , mr billy still got some tricks up his sleeves , Ms boys ain't riding to clap so just looking back going to be a dang good hunt goodluck to all ps this was for just a Lil laugh don't mean to afend anyone

That's right Travis u hit the nail on the head but u left one part out . That u been begin Colyell Kennels to borrow a dog .LMAO

Heck yea whatever it takes to put them greenbacks in my wallet why do you have one I can borrow lmao

Not going to make it.

Now Travis I told u stay off Internet look what u done did!

well whats the verdict?

Willie D took all the money first thru forth and the hound he sold was the fifth place hound that's what I call a killing where's that black train now Wascom looks like its been derailed again

You mean chad wasn't 1 2 3 that's all we heard he had it won