​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AR/LA/TX 1-Day Benefit Shebyville, TX 11-17-12

We will be hosting a 1-day All Age / Derby benefit s/d hunt to help raise money for our 2013 3-day hunt at the end of January 2013. We would be greatly appreciative to all who will be joining us for this hunt and good time!!

When: November 17, 2012
Where: Boles Field Pen - Shelbyville, TX
Class: 2-class - All Age / Derby
Run 5 hours
Judges will be provided.

Entry: $40 - Troy was so gracious to help us out he is only charging us $10/dog for pen fee. $10 - pen / $10 - hunt / $20 back to hunters.

Numbers will be given out starting OCTOBER 1st - Call Kelly Parker for numbers at: 936-275-7098 - wait til after 6:00 on the 1st til he gets home from out of town please!!

Re: AR/LA/TX 1-Day Benefit Shebyville, TX 11-17-12

btt

I need 58 and 98 thanks.

You got them

btt

** Let's get things rolling guys!!

We wanted to let everyone know that our hunt is still on and shaping up to be a typical good AR/LA/TX hunt!!! We also wanted to expel any rumors about the pen being clear cut. The pen had some thinning of maybe less than 100 acres and a little bug timber. The loggers are out of the pen and running has never stopped being awesome. The pen has remained full of game and Troy has recently put 20 or so more coyotes into the pen in the last 2 weeks, with many more to come.

I am wondering if any of my LA buddies are coming to try their luck at a 5 hour instead of their preferable 3 hours!!!! We hope to have 100+ dogs at the hunt so there will be a good payout to the hunters as well as a little change for the pen and our Association. We are going to have a great time and we are looking forward to each of you attending!!

PS - And Kearney LeBleau, if you will actually show up instead of just getting numbers, we will find you a single digit when you get to the hunt!!!

BTT

Forgot about my AR buddies, how bout y'all, any of you game? Do we need to help y'all apply for travel south visa ? Last time I checked,us TX boys came to your playground last. Don't be scared, I think Kelly is just judging.
You know who you are, Mayor of Hope, Big MC, Hollar & Hoop boys, Big Bubba Powell, my buddy Clint, and the rest of you boys who aren't scared to travel!

Almost forgot the Umpire boys, I know this isn't 3 hours, but you got a few I know will run 5!

Our mutual LA buddies bet big bucks you guys were scared to show, help me win the bet!

CD,
Do ya'll still have open running on Saturday mornings? If so what time do you cast?
Thanks Brad

Yes Brad, cast at 5:00, and as always, you're welcome any Saturday!

CD you better get over there and run. I heard Mr.Burns was coming after us.

now that is funny !!!!!!!

Have out about 80 numbers gonna be a good hunt and too let you hunters know you will not be judgeing we will provide judges,and with Broadway and Davis there it want be a dull moment i am sure

Davis, you're right,he IS coming after us, HE told me so!!! That's ok though, he's forgetting that he's not running again Tyson at Harlan's, he's coming to run with the big boys!!
On the other hand, don't if practice is gonna really help mine or not, but i think i might have just enough to handle Mr. Burns!!

PS - what about my Hoop & Holler boys? what do we have to do to get them to exit AR and play with us? I know BB probably has to work, but has he asked you to carry something for him, probably not!!!

How do you get to be big boys Cary don ?

First start by posting your name that helps!!

Show up, there will be some there to give you big boy lessons!

PS - little boys are scared to post their names

Kelly could i get 2 allage and 1 derby. Thanks

I see Tyson don't live up to a big boy reputation ,so tell me how you got to be one Cary. Don. Money,winning state or big master hunts? That was my question , you might explain that to pee wee. So when he gets to be a big boy (. Tyson ). He can make fun of a no body.

MR. NOBODY,
Since you are a chickenchit to put your name, i will indulge you, but then get off our post where we are trying to have fun among friends. No one is being defined as a "big boy" directly, it's just a figure of speech of going to run with a CROWD in this context. I have no idea what defines one as a "big boy". Tyson is a friend of mine and that entitles me to use his name in conversation. Noone is making fun of him, just messing with Burns since he just ran at Hicks with Tyson, and now he's coming to run against a CROWD. Burns didn't cry because i picked on him, guess that might classify HIM as a "big boy".

Glen your numbers are derby 27 all age 107 and 411 if these want work let me know.

Thanks Kelly that be fine.
CD give me a call when you can. 318.201.7709

Don't explain to me I know what a big boy is and I know my name.

I coming over there to show you two Texas boys,( c d, k c ) what a big boy really is. So you two better get them Texas leaf blowers as ready as you can get them.good luck cause you gonna need it.

Keith and cd and the rest of the field I have a big mouth and when u call my name the 17th u will no it and cd u better be wearing that road out going to practice cause I'm coming for ur lil smiling face I'm going to put a big boy spanking on ur azzzz And this message is approved by tha big mouth o yea maybe them jena boys can come cause they are not big boys now more like lil lil lil boys hahaha

Breaking news big sexy is going to host a bingo after the hunt and these is who is invited ruby, jasmine, lil pop, davis bingo, lil jena boys u guys way to many but will mention a few to many hand will hurt kinda like y'all's tailbone blue, Ben, Ike, chili, lakehills Ike big red, Mississippi Man U comeing and bringing the ol gals ring, Jill and the Ace gyps and last but surely not forgotten ol' clown o yea game is blackout or wipeout host name is budddd come join the fun we got metics on hand and we do have oxygen on hand also ps left a hound out that needs a red carpet runway tip tow cd I think that's rite lol

C my hand went to hurting writing all them jena dogs name the red carpet hound is tip tow around cj

Whoa there little fellow!!! You bring your best and show up November 17 with what you got. Happy hunting ready to see everyone there. P.S. I can think of a couple old men who better get them ready. Hahaha

Kelly i need to turn in my derby and get one more all age.

Glen you will have 106 in the all age also
Thanks

140 numbers out gonna be a good one if you see you or not going to make it please let me know asap running out of derby #s thanks Kelly

You boys know what ole jasmine can do , get ur numbers and bring it to me !!!!

OK let's here the perdiction on the top 5 in each class.

I need 93 too if open

It's open ill put u down for it.

Mr Carey don is wearing out the gate at the pen , does he think he will really help him ? This is his home pen !!!

Paul west should win he bought a truck load that has been raised in here !!! If he shows he's the man !!!

You act like Paul is the only man that has dogs that has been ran their.or you just jealous that he bought a few dogs.that happen to be ran over there.any where you go you got home field advantage.so with this said quit your whinning and come run or stay home and quite.

Here is the address of the house across the road from the front gate.

3339 CR 2625
Shelbyville, TX 75973

Need to turn in my numbers

Re: AR/LA/TX 1-Day Benefit Shebyville, TX 11-17-12c

Cd will be the man to beat. I hear Donnie V and The Judge are coming? It should be a lot of fun

Re: AR/LA/TX 1-Day Benefit Shebyville, TX 11-17-12c

Come on again sat Curtis Davis whipped him again !!!

Cary Don will have 2 in the top 5. In each class.

Has CD bought some new dogs this week we don't know about.

He has wore me out !!!!

Just like him and Valentine are gonna do to everyone tomorrow!!!