​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SONNY

HAVE YOU AND RODNEY AGREED ON THE STUD FEE YET???

Re: SONNY

,Nope He is threating a Law suit and physical harm if I even mention it again. P.S.I TOLD HIM WHITEY IS THE CULPRIT.

Sonny, This sounds too good to be true, but has Rodney finally seen the light and bred to one of those good Dry Branch Walkers? Tell him I'm proud of him and the rest of the Nation should realize if Rodney can come to his senses, anyone can.

(IS) That its a JULY dog they have all borrowed from Sonny!

Sonny was I involved in sabatoging the nation? lol

All things considered, at least it was sonny's july stud. Otherwise I would have had to put my young female down
Just the thought would have been more than I could bear

Hmmmmmm and how long has Sonny had this JULY stud hound......

He hasn't had him long. Those glass eyed long haired liver colored walkers are no kin

I believe it is a Walker stud hound that was born in July. Sonny refers to him as the July stud hound. Glad we could clear this up.

No,ERIC it is a JULY ,that was a GOOD REMARK We are just about tO Get S ONNY JUST A LITTLE AT A TIME. IT WILL SOON BE OVER

Ed, So Sonny is dying the Death of a Thousand Cuts. I hate to see that happen. The Little Big Horn was quick, if not merciful.

TO ALL CONCERNED,(THE PLAN IS COMING TOGETHER)JULY STUD--RIGHT BORN IN JULY,I HAVE LEARNED ONE THING FROM OBAMA-(ONLY ONE)DECEPTION-TO CONVERT THE NATION

Sonny, I believe it is called fighting fire with fire. Keep lighting the matches.

ERIC IT IS A WHITE FLAG TAILED GOOD LOOKING HOUND....IF I SAID IT IS A GOOD LOOKING HOUND YOU KNOW WHAT IT REALLY IS....

Big Daddy

Say it isn't so!!!! If you go July my inheritance wont be as amazing as I have been bragging about!!!

Re: Big Daddy

Cole, Sonny keeps talking about ' my new son, Whitey'?

Hillbilly, Most good-looking, white, flag-tailed hounds have at least a couple crosses of Tiny Hellums. Good to see your time in the wilderness hasn't made you breed-blind.

ERIC WHY DO YOU THINK TINY WAS SO GOOD SHE GOES BACK TO TENN LEAD AKA HODO AND WE ALL KNOW WHERE HE CAME FROM.....

Charley, I believe Tennessee Lead was a litter mate to Streaker Haggin. Yes, they threw some fast white hounds, but most were b&t, as I re-call.

I recall most all walker dogs to be blanket back, or spotted, until about the time of ole' streaker or maybe some kind of flowers'? But this has nothing to do with Sonny's NEW breeding program. . I do believe I 'm going to get to see some of that breeding program in action this Friday night!!! Don't forget to wear your big boy panties Sonny

Rodney-You AND M.M.will want to Vomit after 4 b&t's and 2 spotted Units clean your plows Sat.a.m.We will run at least half day light hours so you can see whats toteing the mail,your ears seem to speak with forked tounge's but your eyes can see the truth.
P.S.Don't worry about the britches,this big boy is ready,willing and ABLE

btt

Results of the big day in deep GA.are in. It seems that the M.M. and myself had a very good day. No vomiting was observed thruout the day . Dry Branch kennels wore their "BIG BOY", panties and were able to to take their punches and still be standing. Although I believe that Chip was beginning to get a little mushy under the scrutiny, of the M.M's eagle eye.
Sonny stood tall and defended his right to have all of his hounds equipped with a compass and a slide rule "maybe even a Tom Tom?". I must confess that I could find nothing against it in the rule book? So Field trialers beware!! Dry branch has an extremely exhaustive training program in place. I garantee you that those hounds can map every pig trail in any pen in a matter of minutes . Quite an enjoyable day....

It was a pleasure running with you and Mr. Ed sat. morning. I got a chance to spend some time with two great fellows. I still think I had rather take the eagle eye from you than Mr.Ed. Look forward to do in it again after the TOP GUN. Good luck at yall's next hunt everyone better look out if a couple of those July's hook up because they can map a few pig trails themselves.

YES,ITWAS A GOOD DAY BUT MOST OF ALL IT WAS A FUN DAY TOP GUN BEWARE THE BIG BOYS ARE COMING SONNY AND CHIP HAVE THE HOUNDS IN TOP CONDITION WISH I COULD BE THERE.