Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Washington parish heat

Who's bringing the heat in all age and derby who's gonna be in top ten

Re: Washington parish heat

COMING FROM OUR INSIDE SOURCE THEY SAY ITS GOING TO BE A LOCAL SHOWDOWN NONE OF THE BOYS FROM MISSISSIPPI WILL GET A SMELL. WE HAVE HEARD THAT MR BIG HEAD JOINER WILL WIN THE DERBY WITH LIL FLAP AND PUT THREE MORE IN TOP TEN ( QUOTE FROM BIG HEAD HISSELF IM GOING TO DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO WIN EVEN IF I HAVE TO SLEEP IN THE KENNLS WITH MY HOUNDS). BUT DON'T BE SURPRIZED IF HIS GIGGLING SIDE KICK BRANDON JOINER SLIPS A FEW IN HEARD HE'S BEEN WEARING THE ROADS OUT IN THE BOMBING RANGE GETTING THEM READY. AND WE ALREDY KNOW TURD HILL WILL BE SOMETHING TO DEAL WITH IN THE ALLAGE WITH LUKE BUT YOU NEVER KNOW HE SAID HE'S RUNNING HIS F TEAM SO TUNE IN FOR MORE ACTION FROM THE ENON TIMES AS WE GET CLOSER TO THE CAST

Now that's some funny stuff their I don't care who you are

how big is the pen

All I can say is he he he hehe

Enon Times, your report sucks. I wouldn't buy your newspaper for a buck if it had 5 bucks attached to it. Lil Flap will probably be looking like a mud flap trailing behind the tires, Mississippi hounds being the tires. and Brandon Hoover, who is that? Just in case you 2 have forgotten, they have to run 2(5)hour days, not 1(3)hour day. Just making sure yall remember this. I know it's been a long time since yall been to anything other than 3 hours.

Bird call me 985-974-2935

heard through the grapevine 747 was coming and they been doing good from the results i been seeing

Bird, me and you friends but beware of the coondogs. They been out every other day since August 15. They know how to stay out.

Mafia will place in the all age for sure

lol, we're only running 1 in the All Age, that narrows it down to which one will place. I'm looking forward to trying her again, that's for sure.

its ok bird it will place i wouldnt count ole cooper out either he been quite way to long i wouldnt be suprised if that clown dont shine

Heard 747 had the high dog today

747 is eating steak and lobster and bird and the mafia is eating crow

BTT

From what I hear Turdhill was 1st & 2nd after 1st day in all age an 2 top 5 in derby

Heard 747 gonna get tired of steak and lobster 1st and 5th in derby and sitting first in aa with high scoring aa dog today.

Wrong again Turdhill still leading all age

KENNTH IT MUST SUCK TO HAVE TO TOOT YOUR OWN HORN. LMAO!!!! BUT CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR WIN A BLIND HOG FINDS AN ACORN EVERY NOW AND THEN

Toot my own horn that's funny.. find a acorn every now and a then that's funny too.. but hey if I recall 747 won three hunts today also.. Toot on that for a Lil while.. but I'm just happy I can come with three hour dogs and compete with tic and clyde.. happy hunting

I guess that how found another nut huh Kenneth guess they can toot on some more congrads bud

Congrats to 747 kennels on an outstanding hound!!! Winning Bench Dual Combination and Field champion, also on winning the derby!!! Tuff hunt with some outstanding running!!!Congrats to all that placed also!!God bless and happy hunting/running!!!

If my math is right thats 4 wins by 747kennels this weekend thats got to be some kind of record.

congrads on that string of wins, must be some F22 RAPTOR STEATH AIR SUPERIORITY INTERSEPTERS, YOU SLIPPED IN THERE

PS toot all you want if you can back it up

Congrats to 747 and Kenneth on the CH you sure had them ready for the hunt

Appreciate it spanky, potlicker, and Preston and congrats on placing diamond..

Congrats 747 on a great wk end!!!! Congrats to al who placed , looks like M.S did well.

Congrats to 747 on a great weekend (that's bad to the bone no matter who you are) . Your La friend Eastman Kennels - Jim Eastman

Congrats to 747 and all who placed I had great time seein all my buddies and to David on the great food

Appreciate it yall.. I had a good time this weekend and hope to have another one in a couple weeks and Mr Jim thanks for the kind words.. happy hunting..

Just recieved word that the author of the "Enon Times" was fired and has a lawsuit pending for 'false advertisement' and 'defamation of charachter' on all us boys from Mississippi, lol. Sir I told you I thought your newspaper was crap. I think we were about 50/50 on 20 places and bringing both titles accross the Pearl.

Had a great time with everyone there. Enon is rollin right now, game everywhere and 'great' game everywhere. Thanks to all you pen owners for putting so much hard work in to keeping that pen going so great for all of us to enjoy.
Congrats to my good freinds of 747 for showing out and to everyone else that placed, will see yall at the next one.

We did not factor for the Mississippi judges and Master!!
Wait for round two!!!

Bahahaha, a good reporter will keep digging til he finds something. So good luck to you buddy.

That's y judges don't want to judge anymore because u got people like that that gets spanked and wants to blame it on judges..