Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
top gun

whos bringin the heat at the top gun

Re: top gun

louisiana boys will bring it

LOOKS TO ME LIKE THERES AS MANY DOGS COMING FROM THE EAST AS IS DOWN THERE -GO FIGURE -I GUESS THOSE GUYS ARE SCAIRD OR SOMETHING --WE LOOKING FOR 250--300 OF THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY -YALL COME AND JOIN THE FUN -DAVID BAILEY

Btt

Boys please stop by your local bank and cash a few checks , this is the place that will bring tears to a few , and some will leave early again , they don't come here often because it takes awhile for that azz to heal !!! So bring cash and show up Thursday am to try your luck !!! It's called a race track here , don't wag your tail or you will get the hair blew off of your pride and joy !!!!

Facts are only ones going home early will be the local one day boys

HA-HA-HA-HA.THIS OLE MAN IS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS.

Boys I am ready for this one ,come on and play on my ground ,but bring a little cash

SONNY CERNY IS NOT COMING TO CLAP.

NEW RELEASE Planes and Helicopters from Warner Robbins Airforce base has been circling the Dry Branch area seems a chemical cloud has been rising. Word is Sonny mixing so many different foot medicines that chemical reactions are happening. Seems SONNY remembers his little units extremities been torn last time and SONNYS back extremety feeling the pain. Between the hired nutritionist and chemical engineers hes hired his CALCUTTA funds might be LOW

PAUL WEST Please be sure to take time from buying dogs and getting ready for the TOP GUN to call Waste Management and have place cleaned hate to see Robin give you the hands on hips treatment. LOL Also make sure electrical power is available to Calcutta Corner for Pharmacy trailer. I know no dog meds will be used at this hunt (HEATH IS COMING)but the pharmacy trailer will be available with PEPTO for those who can not stomach what they SEEING and Anti depresents for those leaving the SCORE BOARD.

Donnie Valentine Please return the puke buckets you carried home from the Masters at JENA

Steve Mckee please bring the stick horse for KEN EZELL he might need it on the gasline.

You boys have awakened a sleeping giant. Sonny has put all his resources to use, money lots of money, help, lots of help, nutritionist, and the University
of Ga.'s department of Dog Ecology behind him. Valentine, you are bringing down unshirted hell on us by pushing Sonny to these limits.
Practicing against Rodney and the Medicine Man has caused a complete eradication of the July strain in Ga. Valentine your best bet would be to find a ball game to go to, so not to have your little dogs leggs broken off. You have created a MONSTER

THE SPEED CHANNEL WILL BE ON SITE AT JENA FOR TOP GUN RACE HUB WILL BE THERE WITH JIMMY SPENCER MR EXCITEMENT TO PASS OUT CIGARS FOR DONNIE VALENTINE IF HE SHOWS. ALSO CRYING TOWELS WILL BE PASSED OUT RUNT SHOULD GET ONE FOR FAILING TO HARK AND PAUL WEST ONE FOR BABBLING

THERE WILL BE DOGS THERE BREAKING SPEED RECORDS BUT EVERYONE BETTER HOPE THAT THE GAME HOLDS UP FOR ALEAST 2 DAYS CUZ WE KNOW IT WANT LAST ALL 3 DAYS IT NEVER DOES ....

Hey, if you can't beat'em, join'em. I am bringing the pharmacy with me. Daddy takes these little blue pills and he says they make him feel so good he knows it ought to be illegal so we used them on the hound at the last field trial and placed 3rd S&D. I'm told you don't supposed to mess with a good thing so we will use the little blue pills again at Top Gun and see if it does any good. I've been mixing in a half dozen different nutritional supplements with the dog feed for the last several months and the hounds are looking good and strong. Not fast, but strong. We will see if they can keep up with Ducote's miniature gyps and Sonny's hounds with "that jerking speed". I know they can't keep up with that local crowd. Too much Pickett breeding in these horses we got, and not near enough July blood.

Btt

Repeat of this years Masters..... East Coast and La will battle it out for the top spot

East coast want get a smell unless them bring those LA bred dogs.
Donnie V said he will smoke them so bad the first day the will want to go home Thursday

wonder how many of the top ten GTP hounds would pass a drug test after the hunt

In no particular order......

Ducote
Webb & Ely
Vaden
Paul
Valentine
Turdhill
And maybe even a July or 2

do not over look david pritchard or patty. patty could pull the rug out from under you guys. hope we get some rain on sunday, this would help the running because it is fairly dry. good luck to the la. boys.

I heard ely is skared and has talked Webb out of going to the top gun

To run out of judges

For those of you that would like to save your hotel and gas expence. Mail your entry fee and calcutta money directly to us at
FAOS
Get U Some Blvd
Fast Dog, USA.

I guess you heard wrong about Jw webb and clyde talk to clyde personaly yesterday him and Jw leaving tomororow eaving headed to the top gun I would be worried about them Kyle ladner and south mississippi mafia

R&r call him today and see better check before u talk. ely , Kyle , and the mafia is scared.

dont forget about hurricane audrey,i went with her the last time she was run about ten days ago .looks like hurricane season to me.

Kyle ladner might not be there but I know 2 of his dogs gonna be there you might be scared but know kyle mafia jw and clyde aint

heath is the blue pills working at the top gun

We need a report.

The blue pill is starting to kick in. Sir Bill scored 205 today.

i remember the top gun leader after two days at this year masters,very impressive there also.

WHO WON CALCUTTA TODAY?WAS IT PAUL OR SOMEBODY ELSE?

wats the latest news at the top gun