No number swapping !!!!!

Running is Fast & Furious
Come Get U Sum

Thanks, Tic

Re: Crying Range Derby Hunt

Where is the pen located?

HEY TIC,I WOULD LIKE TO GET 3#'S PLEASE

DO YOU HAVE 95,97,99 OPEN,IF SO,COULD WE GET THOSE PLEASE.IF NOT,I'LL TAKE SOMETHING ELSE

THANKS,BRANDON

Hey Brandon where is this pen? Thanks, Jon

JON,IT'S IN (LA).

TIC,I FORGOT THAT THIS IS THE DAY THAT MY SON HAS A CAMPING TRIP W/BOYSCOUTS.
NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT.WISH WE COULD,I KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE.JUST CANCEL US COMING.

THANKS,BRANDON

Brandon,
That's no problem sorry you can't make !!!
Maybe you can make the next one

Jon,
Please call me for directions ( Southeast La )

Hunt is filling up fast..

I want 1 number

Tic will we get to see that puppy hunt SUPERSTAR that them boys been blowing up down there ... "Rock" ????
We driving 10 hours so we want to run against the best. What's the pen like can anybody tells us what kinda dog it's gonna take in this pen besides Tic.
Tic said it takes a Real Fast Track Running Hound is this true ????

Yes Tic told you right it will take very fast track running dog one of the best pens in the south .

Numbers went fast an I have a waiting list started.

There has been several practice sessions this past week an some people seem to like what they feeding so looks like it's gonna be a shoot out !!!!

Yesterday the running was Awesome seen some young hounds doing some nice work !!!

Well will this hunt be a Byrd & Valentine show or will someone else rise above them lets hear some predictions

From looks of results lately it may be a 747 show If they have numbers

This aint no thicket

We going to bring a few 12 month old pups to see how they do against some of them la hounds.. probably not much but we coming to meet a few new friends atleast.. happy hunting

Tic looks like u may get a new gate an pavement all the way in after this one heard they wearing it out

Word is the Super Star & the pen record holder is coming!

Yes they both will be there sorry tic if this causes people to turn there numbers in because they know they can't out run them
It will be a colyell show an this can't out the leaders mouth

That's funny stuff right there

Hunt is full an I have a waiting list so if your not gonna use your numbers don't give them to anyone please turn them in to ME !!!! If you have someone running your dogs for you please get with me an let me know so there want be any misunderstanding on the numbers .. Thanks Tic

Big Rooter,
You wouldn't believe who broke the gate yesterday !!!
I'm gonna have to charge him extra for the gate an
The gravel he slings leaving if he gets beat ... See y'all Saturday

Get U Sum

Lmao Tic I'd have to back ya on the gate now that's funny right there .

tic, i got your numbers down for 11-3-12 at gopher hill five hours hunt.
hope you can make it. have plenty game. enjoyed visiting with you at top gun. i met some good hunters at the hunt.

I figured that was gonna happen that's funny right there now that's real talk

Ha Y'all got jokes I go one time jus to check the pen out and see it was already almost broke when I got there it was hanging by a thread jus so happened I was the next person to come through lmao now that's real talk babe haoooooo

From what I hear u been to ashamed to go so u been sending them culls 2 times a week with the kennel boys an u had the same out come . An u broke the gate trying to get away now that's real talk

Just jokin with ya ol buddy don't get ya nerves bent up its all gonna be ok just makin a little funny I didn't call ya name just make sure they right for sat buddy

Ok boys who's the one to beat who's gonna make top ten

Just had a few numbers turned in. I still have 48 out an no waiting list

Thanks Tic
Get U Sum

Trents at welding school learning how to weld so he can build a new gate .

I no that's not true I watched him try to build dog house.lol

Now that's Real Talk! Lmao

Chad thats a fact good thing Heavys got in r Trent would have to change kennel names to going down kennels . Lmao

Why did Trent brake the gate .

Cause it wouldnt open Darren Newcomb had done wore the hinges out so the gate was froze up so Trent broke it trying to open it

Idk about breaking the gate but somebody sure did break the hook that keeps the gate shut and that's a fact lol

Jason for 2 weeks you been telling me that you was gonna win this hunt !!! You said if you could not beat those boys you would quit !!!! So if you don't Win , give them away before you come home or we will start squirel hunting with her next sat !!!!!! Lol

Aw snap I know who u are an your days are numbered from the jena gazette

My name is Mrs.Golman not GOLDMAN!!!!?

Ok boys let's here your predictions who the one to beat

Who's going to be in the top 10??

Travis Prevost (blew by u kennels)got this sewed up!!

The only way he will win is if he borrows a dog from Colyell kennels .

Maybe Travis needs to be the gate boy open & close gate for the hunt .you know the one Trent broke

Lmao 💉💊🏁💰

Looks like it gonna be a Shoot Out !!!

•Newcomb is hoping Travis don't beat him
•Colyell kennels is biting their nails they so nervous(Trent is hoping he don't have to sing to Travis next week)
•Golman may have to get out of dogs if he don't Win
•Top Notch is sitting on cloud 9 coming off a huge puppy Win
•Valentine is sending the B-Team with Byrd while he is off to Wing it in Arkansas
•Da Judge is cocked an loaded to kill a Jaybird
•Hill boys is hoping there Julie pops right
•Big Head Hunter is gonna lay da Flap down on somebody
•Big Boy & Randell thinks they at North Holden(haha)
•Oneal & Larry hale is already layed up at the motel counting there money
•Billy Cassidy,Bud Teel,Tommy Cutrer gonna show everybody what da Monday morning crew is holding
•Them 2 Mcmillian rejects Frank Adams & Mike Eubanks is bringing 3 day dogs to showcase
•Robert Oneal is seeing dollar signs with da Deacon
•John Beckwith is bringing that nice Lil unit he has to represent the Pinkie Nation
•Cole welch may show up with that superstar he has (maybe not) lol

Well that's pretty much the line up for tomorrow morning !!!!

Get U Sum

An for those who turned there numbers in I want to say thanks !!! Maybe next time the competition want be to strong for " da Jet Air Plane guys " an they will come plane the game lol you know who you are !!!!

See y'all in the morning
Get U Sum

NOW THAT'S A GOOD LINE UP TICK YOU GOT EVERYBODY PEGED TO A TEE. ONLY ONE I SEEN YOU FORGOT WAS 747 DON'T TELL US THEY HAD A FLIGHT DELAY (ENGINE PROBLEMS) OR WAS KENETH JUST TO SCARED TO FLY BY HISSELF I KNOW HE WILL HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE ITS BEST HE STAYED HOME CUZ HIS LANDING WOULD HAVE BEEN MESSED UP

I wish I was able to come.. Leaving out tommrow going to New York on standy by for the storm.. But y'all la boys been kickin our butt so much here lately Im glad I got called out its getting sore from all that dragging around y'all been doing to us And my Lil friend Kelly we ant the one who ran scared to another puppy hunt a few weeks ago hoping to get away from that draft blowin in ya face from that jet.. bahaha lol Im pulling for y'all though cause my buddy Dwayne is in yalls kennel now.. But my ms buddy going to bring that money back to ms.. Lol I hope y'all get it done tommrow and good luck to the rest.. P.S tick u better hope there is a landing strip at that 5 hour cause we ant coming to land.. Lol I hope I'm home to make it.. Hope u have a good hunt tommrow and good luck to all.. O yea I love spending that La. $$$$$$$$$$. Let-em-stretch

Who won & placed in hunt?

JASON GOLDMAN WON IT TOP NOTCH & BIG CREEK WAS SECOND AND FOURTH MR BILLY CASITY WAS THIRD AND BYRD AND VALENTINE WAS FIFTH. SOON AS TICK GETS A CHANCE HE WILL POST THE RESULTS.