​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arkansas State Hunt-Kountry Korner Fox Pen

Well guys we are about a week away from the state hunt. Garmins are in, Harvel has them in his hand. Rumor has it that 2 ton of showtime has arrived in Arkansas. The gates has been swinging. Cary Don and Davis is excited. Each one said they was going to win a garmin. Hoop and Holler said they were going to win one. I remember looking in the box there was only 2. Rumor has it that there is a gyp coming from Texas named Jasmin going to win the benchshow. There will be a bench champion I don't think her name will be jasmin. Anyone bringing a camper needs to come to the City Park for hookup. Also, the kennels is located there. Need a motel the cheapest is Super 8 motel. The derby and all-age will be given out at the fox pen. Benchshow will be at the fairgrounds Thursday evening. We will add a childs handling class. Purnia will be furnishing the prizes for childs handling. Hope to see you there. Have a safe trip coming. Oh, Cary Don I think they are giving a trophy for most miles traveled for you and Jasmin.

Re: Arkansas State Hunt-Kountry Korner Fox Pen

WORD 0N THE STREET IS THAT CHASE BELL IS COMING BOYS,IS HIS BABY BROTHER COMING WITH HIM, BIG JIMMY,,,,, HE IS STILL GETTING THEM ROCKS OUT OF THERE EYE FROM BUCKVIL,

need pen address for gps or mapquest or closest mailbox

Well it is fair time I come to collect. I hear lots of speed an drive 3 hour hunters are coming to compete. Well you really don't stand a chance. An I think all you guys are out to get are our leader board points!! Well I am here to tell you my slow dogs are ready to hunt. So bring it

Words has it, that smarts july kennels has gone underground. we understand that he placed 3 dogs at the state last year. well this year is going to be a little different they are not going to be able to get in the lake and take a swim. so smarts let us know if you are coming. just got news that your stud dog had a pup that placed in oklahoma. hope to see you there.

This should be a great hunt. Runt this isn't going to be Buckville it's going to be hader to win the show. Jamine is coming! Will big Kenney have to carry his son at another hunt again? Will Bb hold the train on the tracks? Will big Jimmy have a superstar or a Rockstar with no guitar ? Will moonlight let the light shine? Will Clint and Liggins run them same two dogs? Will there be any hoop and hollering going on? I hear there maybe a hounds name get changed from yeeeep to nooooope! Will Bonner have to cook breakfast for us so we know he's there? Will Bro Don let Kellynbring the good ones? We all know CD don't scare anybody unless Dad is with him! Will Nevada county be seen? Mr smart have they already popped ? That is Julie pop. What about Tom Powell is he going to show with his new brown paper sack? What am I think ? I know mine want run 3days. What about hound hill? Do they know there not going to Mississippi ? Will broadway come out of the puppy hunts and beat CD? Stay tuned for more info. Fras. Bro we all know they are coming for 2 days . Randy can't stay gone for longer than that. Lol

Ep I'm asking for all the hunters Please have your trailer stocked . I think you will have the best hunt.

Dang Heath you sure are down on all your buddies. I will be there, but like you said many may not realize I am there. If you get hungry I can cook you a little breakfast too.

Heck, after Heath's post, not sure i have anything to say!!

I'm thinking i better reanalyze my purpose for going up there with all that crowd he listed. My little pleasure hunt dogs are in trouble!!
What about the Brotha? Didn't see his name, for some reason i thought he was stepping up and gonna come, is that not true?
Be sure and let Mr. Runt know that i have something for him besides old washed up Jasmine!!!
Also Heath, Runt told me that they will have a road grater at the pen for after each days running. Do you know what that means? He said you would know!
PS - we are working on a road running calcutta, or lack there of that gonna be fun, and most have to get in, sorry no choice!!! Bonner, you get to be excluded since you moved ole Cowboy!!!

Man i'm excited, don't why i get so excited about going to a whupping, but it's gonna be fun none the less!!

PSS - I forgot someone very important that i am secretly coming for, and he's been might quiet in his own arrogant way, and he goes by Bad To The Bone!!! We coming for you Mr. Bone!!!

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

From what I heard Adcock, young, and liggins and going under one kennel name for this hunt. I've heard that everybody is running for second in the derby because hoop and hollar said they have the derby in the bag fellows!!! Runt must sure be confident that he has the all age sowed up as well so all the rest of us are running for second place in either class. But I heard Robert Hill was also coming to win the bench show and the derby and all age so are the louisanna and Texas guys going to even get a sniff at this one???? I guess only time will tell cause its less than a week away!!!!

HI BUBBA POWELL,WHY NOT PUT YOUR REAL NAME;

Is bubba even coming or will he saying standing around bragging on good his jaybird is going to be when she grows up.. Or will loafing I got scratched at the 8 hour be drug up for another one leader board member aka Sandman

EP done put new tires on his mule! so watch out boys! WE n trouble now

Well boys I don't know about ya'll but we r coming to have a great time and watch the Kidd show . He is running 20 head he said wasn't nobody coming in his backyard and taking anything home but some sore butts from being drug all over kk sounds likeol kidd got it all figured out. Yuuuuuuuuup.

Its real funny fellows whoever is posting stuff and using my email as well because y'all can look at all the stuff I have posted before and not once has my email been on there!!!! I have an idea who it is and your real funny buddy!!!!

Easy there Bubba!! I don't want you to get all fired up and hurt somebody you big bad S.O.B.!! However i do have a dog i want you to show so get your mind right and be ready on bench show night... As far as the hunt goes im coming to have fun for sure but im coming to win!! To all you Arkansas hunters the Texans and the guys from that other state down south are coming to our back yard and they talking trash thinking they got it won already I want Chase Bell on the phone with Butler when he drives out the gate saying mix me alot of drinks and get the pool ready cause im headed your way I want Davis and the whoever else makes the trip to say after this ass kicking we just got, hell we just gonna join you little buddy!!! You guys from Texas well getting beat is one thing but having to be back in the lone star state is punishment enough I know the Razorbacks are terrible but the hounds from this state have something to prove! Especially these 3 hour jokes..That is directed at you 3 day hunter

GO PIG'S!!!!!

I'm new to the sport just got me some hounds to run deer went to the foxpen and fell in love never been to a field trial could someone tell me what kind of show polish to put on my dogs and when do I need to start and Cary don do u have any pups off jasmine and what is a famous train is it like a gravy train and that Kyle guy is a cokey guy I would love to meet him And what is a 3 HR hunter thank u for reading all this I'm so happy that I get to watch hounds run

Kyle you think you hate LSU just wait till us la boys get through with you sat. . ( i mean friday) i forgot your only brave enough to run in the derby!!!! TIGERS RULE DONT FORGET IT WE WILL REMIND YOU!!!!

Cary Don

Be careful what you wish for!!!!

Re: Cary Don

Cole,it's been years since we been at a hunt together, and that's all you got, "be careful what you wish for". Hell, you getting too old I think!

I agree C.D as many stud dogs an traveling to 3 days, etc. he ought to be talking about he been waiting for the right moment to un leash his power, etc. get u sum

The CHAMPION will come from The state of ARKANSAS!!!!

Im not scared! I have alot of young stuff thats never had a number on it, but I think we will have something show up. Whoever Justin is yes I have more quality stud dogs than one man should have. I can't do them all justice but they produce the right kind so I will keep em. Cary I am getting old!! These days I worry about paying the bills instead of going to the hunts then doubling up to catch up!!!! I'm gonna make my share this fall and spring with the help of my buddies. I won't be able to stay the whole hunt but I will be sure to look my little buddy from the steer state up!!

I heard Runt would be holding a class on showing hounds. It will be after the bench show. I think it will be a 5 dollar charge for the class. It's getting closer. I'm getting excited? This should be a lot of fun. Good lucK yo everyone

Runt may be hosting, but it remains to be seen who will be instructing!!! I too am excited and ready to go.

I am coming to win it boys!!! Get ready, I am loaded...

if you're gonna use my name, be smart enough to put my e-mail address, as i always do!

I never use my email. You imposters should know that.

Get'em ready boys, I'm coming to Arkansas to strap it on you boys!!!

I heard he has been down in LA all week trying to make yalls dogs prettier. I don't think he had any luck

Geting ready to for the hunt. Can't wait to see everyone. Going to be a lot of fun.

Heath Davis
This should be a great hunt. Runt this isn't going to be Buckville it's going to be hader to win the show. Jamine is coming! Will big Kenney have to carry his son at another hunt again? Will Bb hold the train on the tracks? Will big Jimmy have a superstar or a Rockstar with no guitar ? Will moonlight let the light shine? Will Clint and Liggins run them same two dogs? Will there be any hoop and hollering going on? I hear there maybe a hounds name get changed from yeeeep to nooooope! Will Bonner have to cook breakfast for us so we know he's there? Will Bro Don let Kellynbring the good ones? We all know CD don't scare anybody unless Dad is with him! Will Nevada county be seen? Mr smart have they already popped ? That is Julie pop. What about Tom Powell is he going to show with his new brown paper sack? What am I think ? I know mine want run 3days. What about hound hill? Do they know there not going to Mississippi ? Will broadway come out of the puppy hunts and beat CD? Stay tuned for more info. Fras. Bro we all know they are coming for 2 days . Randy can't stay gone for longer than that. Lol

white dog
Heath Davis

IS THIS A 3 DAY.

NEVER BEEN TO A THREE DAY & WONDERING IF I COULD GET SOME #'S

Hoping to see u there. Underground white dog lover

This should one for us

Gonna bring it all home!!! Watch, I'm coming to win it! Get you some!

good job putting my e-mail this time, but still not me. at least get a little more creative than all that blah blah blah crap you posted!

Looks like its going to be between Kidd and CD . I guess we will come just to keep them on there A game . You boy's are going to have to earn it nothing is free unless your on OBAMA care.

HAS AMY ONE HEARD FROM SMARTS JULYS, IS HE STILL DOWN FROM THE EIGHT HOUR HUNT,COME BACK SMARTS THEM WHITE JULYS LOOK PREATY UP AND DOWN THE ROAD, THE MAN FROM DOWNUNDER,HOOP YOU AND HOLLER NEED TO HELP HIM OUT,

I see someone is joking with me trying to play it off. All jokes aside, I am coming to put a thrashing on someone's A$$. Heath, you better be ready cause Jasmine will school you in the field and on the bench.

Anyone not using numbers please turn them in. Alot of numbers out and names on a waiting list for derby numbers. Going to be a good turn out. Hope to see ya there!!!

Wow. Sounds like this one will be a shoot out for sure

This will be a easy win for me , Carey don will have a long ride home

Heath, I will let you and Cary Don in my picture. You might get Famous!!!!!

Can't wait to start running the pups I got from you Runt they gonna be "famous "in SC.

Did C. D. pay his $5 or was the show itself enough schooling for everyone? Congrats Heath and B.B. In the lead is the best place to be at a field trial!

We need pic of all events including placing. The entire event ( for Horn Rep)

Do what u can to promote, please