​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trade days

Trade days is set for October 20th. It will be held at the beagle/coonhunter building . From ava take highway 5 south to highway 76 go up the highway about 200 yards and you will see the signs. The building is on your right. Trade days will start 6am to noon. I hope too see you there. Lots of good hounds will be there. Plus hunters from all over the country. Come and enjoy. Thanks joey d. For more info please call 417-543-3883

Re: Trade days

There will be food and coffee there. We will have an auction to. If you want to put something in the auction it will cost a dollar per item. Dogs, tracking collars, etc.

Joey darlington
Trade days is set for October 20th. It will be held at the beagle/coonhunter building . From ava take highway 5 south to highway 76 go up the highway about 200 yards and you will see the signs. The building is on your right. Trade days will start 6am to noon. I hope too see you there. Lots of good hounds will be there. Plus hunters from all over the country. Come and enjoy. Thanks joey d. For more info please call 417-543-3883

See you all next Saturday

ware is trads days at

In ava,mo. On highway 76.

Joey darlington

Joey darlington
Joey darlington

I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT QUICK TRACK COLLARS, WILL BE DONATING SOME CERTIFICATES FOR TRACKING COLLARS. SO I HOPE TOO SEE YOU ALL THERE. THIS Saturday.

Where is this trade day taking place(state,city,& address). I have always wanted to go to this.If I could find out how far it is & see if it's possible.

THANKS,BRANDON
TRIPLE P KENNEL

SORRY FOR ASKING DUMB ?I JUST SAW WHERE IT'S ALREADY POSTED WHEN I LOOKED BACK THREW POST

some of what I'm bringing (1) db hawk X db Hollywood sage (2) Bradley's buzz saw x Bradley's johnnie (3&4) cooter bishop X Dunbar's ruby. Hope to see you there

Tell me about the DB Hawk x DB Hollywood Sage hound. Is it a male or female and how old is it... What color.... Can't get to trade day but might be interested......

Anyone have Mr John Bradley's phone number?

417-499-5385

Well everybody trade days is here. Thank the good lord.i want to say a big thanks to quick TRACK COLLARS For sponsoring this event. This is our 7th year. So thank you quick TRACK COLLARS again. See you all there today. God bless. Joey d.

why did you not mention the 5$ entry ?