​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breaking News OGEECHEE 1 DAY

There was a situation at the Swainsboro Pen that caused some doubt about being able to have the Ogeechee 1 Day. That situation has been taken care of 100 percent. Thanks to all the hard work by Bub, Wes, Ben, and all the others that helped. The pen is running great and it should be a very good hunt. The Ogeechee 1 Day will be held next Friday and Saturday, Oct 12-13 at the United Fox Pen in Swainsboro Ga. Bench Show will be Fri. night at 7:30. There will be a child handling class, so bring the wife and the kids on out and enjoy a great weekend together. We will be having our raffle on Sat, which is always a lot of fun with nice prizes. If you dont have numbers yet call Jake and Ellen at 912-728-3411. This will be an All Age and Derby, run under National rules. We have plenty of judges and lots of Dog Food to be given away. Please come and join us. If you have any questions give me a call at 912-269-2780.
God Bless
Bobby

Re: Breaking News OGEECHEE 1 DAY

Bobby,you are absolutely correct on the running at Swainsboro right now.I've been running there the last 3 weeks and it's wall to wall.The Ogeechee is one the most fun hunts you can attend,so call Jake or Ellen and get your numbers now.If I can get someone to take 'Speedracer' for me,you'll get to hear one the prettiest mouths ever on a hound(that I've owned)he might even get 'upfront'some.Have a great time.John

Re: Breaking News OGEECHEE 1 DAY

The hunt is this weekend. Hope to see you there.
God Bless
Bobby