​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Darling ton trophy hunt

On nov 17 we will be having a derby and all age hunt in 200 acre pen entree fee will be $25 a dog
Pen owner will be running in hunt for numbers call TIC at 985-507-7403

Re: Darling ton trophy hunt

Contact Louis Webb to book pen for running at 225-328-6128

Btt

Btt

BTT

I was wondering how many hours??? Thanks for your reply!! God bless and happy hunting/running

Spanky it is a three hour hunt

thanks let me get one derby and one all age thanks!!

no numbers given on computer you need to call tic

Spanky the running was great at the last hunt their it was the first one that I have been able to make and it was a great hunt it will be good to see you been a while buddy

ok Mr. Johnny thanks will do!!! Yep Hunter is been a while thought you fell off the face of the earth Bird and the mafia been talking bad about you !!!!Something to the fact that since halloween was around the corner you felt at home running them pumpkins !!Or something to that fact. now you know i don't like to start nothing sooo yep I think it went something like that God bless and happy hunting/running!!!

btt

me and a couple of fellows went to the 200 acre pen this morning and the running was some of the best you could ask for all i can tell you is it will take a dog that can run his game to do something at the hunt them high headed dogs will have to lower their heads to get some mr louis you all have got the pen in great shape keep up the good work

Gonna take a good dog to win the hunt if first place is over 100 points I'll be surprised gonna be a tight race boys good luck and happy hunting!

It will be a great hunt and yes it will take over 100 points and a hound that can run his game with heel.He will have to get in bushes and briars for sure. Skinny and I went couple weeks ago and had outstanding running and yes some of mine wanted very little to do with the briars at first and may not on the 17th but the game and running is there if they want some.The plans for Darlington that are set forth are very exciting and although it will take a little time I feel Darlington is on the way to becoming one of the top pens in the country.We appreciate all those that come and support us as we move in a positive direction.

tic you need to call me