​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nice Young Hound 4 SALE!

Well, boys after a long thought process I have deceided to sale a very nice young male hound, and possibly his littermate sister.

These hounds are 18 months old, they are both very easy on the eyes.

The are Reddish Brown BB hound with ring necks, just beautiful hounds.

I got these two hounds for my kids, when they were puppies.

They have been in two different field trials as of today. They both placed 2nd on the bench at the TLL hunt back in April when they were a year old, the dog went 2nd place to the BIS, and gyp went 2nd Place to the BOS at this hunt.

The male got 2nd place at the last North GA FHA back in May, only got beat by a full blood show dog. The Female won her class and went on to win BIS at this hunt.

Yes they have show blood in them, but they are not full blooded show dogs, their sire is a Janney bred hound, double up on Jim Jam Janney. Their sire is a real running hound, with good looks, mouth, game and enough speed.

These hounds both started in the field very well. They both have good mouths, and will run. I wouldn't say they are dead game by any means, but I have seen them both run all night several times, but come morning they are done.

The reason for selling these hounds is someone out there needs them to put in more shows (field trials) than what we are able to do. These hounds can compete with any hound on the bench, they both show very well.

I am at this time convinced I am selling the male aka JT's Tornado, and could be pursuaded to sell the female, aka Aud's Twister.

Price for the male to day $300, no price on the female at this time, but it would be a least that if not more. She is nicer and I know it, and if you see them you will know it too, but these are my kids hounds, and I will have to come up with them some more puppies to show so, I wouldn't be just giving them away.

They are both nice and if you see that you can take them to some hunts this winter or spring, you can run them in the derby unitl April 26, 2013, their whelp date is 04/26/2011. They are not yet 2 but have a ton of experierence, both are shock collar broke if that matters to you. Yes you can handle them they are friendly, they have been loved on by a 4 and 6 year old all their lives, the reason for the shock collar breaking, is I am ready to go sometimes before they get ready.

If you want to be holding the best looking hound at the hunt you can call me,
the choice is yours.

One other side note, I will not be selling these hounds until after, the first weekend in Nov. 2012; due to I have promised the kids that we would go to a hunt that weekend to show their hounds again, so I can not and will not sell the hounds until after that show Nov. 2, 2012.

334-782-5000.

Have a great weekend.

Jonathan Blakeley