Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July National

Who's bringin the heat to the valley?

Re: July National

HOW MANY DOGS ARE AT BIG VALLEY FOR THE NATIONALS.

Just talked to Chubby he said 119 cast

ANY INFO ON WHOS DOING WHAT

KEARBY SHOW!!!!!! They had high derby dog and high All Age won all the callcutta money and pairs pot today! Piatt boys dogs looking good. Stahl boys kicking the dirt and planning a sneek attack. New day tommrrow!

With what .

IF IT CAN BE DONE THEY CAN DO IT.GOOD LUCK TO ALL

turner are making a move today

Yep cant leave that crowd out either

Kearbys won the derby. Turners had a few in the top ten. Chuck Allen placed one. Lanhams placed two I believe. Tristate also placed one. That's all I can remember.

In the Derby
1st kearbys
2nd turners
3rd Lanhams
4th Allen heyer
5th chuck Allen
6th Lanhams
7th Tri state
8th turners
9th turners
10th kearbys

NOT sure but should be close to right.

Going into today kearbys leading all-age lots of hounds very close hunt will be won today.

Congrat's david kearbey on the derby ch and charlie walker on the aa ch. Wish me and ed could have been there to clap.

congrats guys and all who placed,missed being there watching them roll the coal,sweetie been sick about three weeks and i couldn,t make it.sure i missed a good one.

WHATS THE TOP TEN ALL AGE LOOK LIKE.

I had the honor of judging down there and can tell you that day 3 had some good tough hounds that I would be proud to own!(walker man) And the last 1 1/2 hours was a gut check because the smelling was near 0%. Congrats Charlie on the win and to all that placed,you boys have some fine hounds!!