​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ark State Hunt Results

Arkansas State is history. We would like to thank everyone thst came and participated. Special thanks to master of hounds Danny Hill, Wright brothers for running the computor, Melissa Bass and her mother for cooking, and for all 18 judges. Thanks also to purnia, garmin, mid- south feed for their support. We had a total in derby 106 hounds and 98 hounds in all-age.

Derby results

1st #70 Parker Angel P. Lofton Jermiah/Brown's Holly K Glory To God Kennels
2nd #4 Chase Lil Gal Kidd's Gone Famous/Chase Lil Bit Chase Bell
3rd #10 Mc's Asia Hamerin Down Acie/Bozzin Bobbie Mid South Kennels
4th #29 Kidd's Delco Kidd's Gone Famous/Kidd's Sweet Tooth Kidd Kennels
5th #6 Bonner's L'L Dot McCoy's Bud/Bonners Dot Bonner's Kennel
6th #96 Parker's Chloe P Lofton's Jermiah/Ham's Smoke Glory To God Kennels
7th #11 Coal Creek Shine Well's Roudy/McGaha's Grace Preacher Ratley
8th #98 Frazier's Brothers C'ya Frazier's Bandit/Frazier's Fancy Frazier Brothers
9th #15 Kidd's Yuuup Kidd's Gone Famous/Kidd's Hi Light Kidd's Kennel
10th #76 McCoy's Bandit Valentine Black Dog/Wascom's Lacy Cary & Tyler McCoy

All-Age Results

1st #601 Parker's Sampsom Lofton's Jermiah/Brown's Holly Glory To God Kennel
2nd #119 Bratton's Jay Bird Bratton's Sackett/Flying D Lady Bird Born Again Kennel
3rd #109 Dusty Lakehill Jaybird/Crosby's Holly Kyle Effird
4th #164 Clearcut Snatch Hoehner's Hy Tone/Bradford's Crybaby Heath Davis
5th #181 Bratton's Lil Tx Bratton's Sackett/Bratton's Dallas Born Again Kennel
6th #611 Chase's Super Girl Chase's Speck/Chase's Lil Bit Chase Bell
7th #415 Morgan's Spider Butler's Clown/Hall's Valentine Nole's Kennel
8th #701 Lofton's Isreall Lofton's Jermiah/Ham's Smoke Glory To God Kennel
9th #410 Frazier's Randy Boone's Pac Man/Flying Dixie G Jimmy Peebles
10th #117 Spook Hammer Down Acie/Mid South Dixie Hog Wild Kennel

Great running all 3 days.. Congratulations to all that placed.. Way to go Kelly Parker for winning both classes!!!

Re: Ark State Hunt Results

Runt,call me today when you get time.

Runt, check the AA winner. I think it is a Dual Champion also.

I wanted to give everyone that had anything to do with this hunt a shout out. Ya'll did a great job of putting on a top notch hunt. I had a great time, I hope everyone else did too. Thanks to Cary Don McCoy for coming out of his way to pull my trailor. Hope to see ya'll at the next one. Congratulations to all that placed. We will have some "LIVE ACTION" at the next one!!

This was a great hunt. A lot of good hounds and a lot of judges made this a great hunt. Congrats to everyone . Those who missed this hunt you missed a good one. Hope to see everyone at the next hunt. Ark state board done a great job. My hat goes off to all of them.

I have to say this is funniest and best hunt I've been to all year. Had great running and some outstanding fellowship and some good food. The judges did outstanding job and the scores reflected it. The state board has done a outstanding with pen and has it rolling congrats to the winners and everyone that placed. Broadway provided us with some "Live Action"!!!!!!!!!!!

Did Mr. Bratton sale his gyps, heard some guys talking bout buying them?

Call him and ask him if u r that curious!!!!!!

if someone offered him enough

Been to a lot of pens over the years but don't think I've ever seen as much game. Continuous running for all three days, well run hunt and great fellowship. I don't know what else a man could ask for. Went into third day high as a kite and left on a flat tire, congrats to all who placed.
Runt thanks for the accomodations for me and the Ragin Reds clan hope to see you all next year.

I still have them both. Had a guy say he would take one of them, two days later, he called back said he couldn't, his wife found out. I didn't care anyway, don't want to get rid of them. He and another guy, just ask me to price them. NOW you know curious.

put on front page under grades 1 -5