​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Field Trial Jackets for Dogs

Tired of trying to get paint off of dogs and can't find good paint without ordering out of Hunter's Horn. Does anyone use the Field Trial Jackets? What kind of luck have you had with them? Who makes the best ones? Any help appreciated....

Re: Field Trial Jackets for Dogs

Halemar Specialties - little pricey, but worth every penny! they look great and are very tough. also, they are great to work with you on any modifications you might have. i use mine every week while pleasure hunting and then i get them home and spray off with a water hose, and they're ready to go!!

Halemar Specialties, Inc
halemar@aol.com
They make good ones I just got one to try this weekend not at a hunt to make sure dog gets along with it. Have started seeing some at a few hunts.

There nice , but tough by my standard , they are not. But I do own some and will buy more, they hold up ok ! 8 hr on outside in bobwire and Sawbriare , nothin can take that but paint !

Thanks guys... I have seen the ones from Halemar... Just wondered if there is anyone else who makes them... I see and upside to them as well as a downside.