​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOODLAND OUTDOOR MINISTRIES HAVING A HUGE YEAR!!!!!

We are having an unbelievable year with Woodland Outdoor Ministries! So far, 5 hunters and 5 bucks over 140"! We will be spending some time with the Noles family while we bring Brandi next week to Squaw Mountain Whitetails in Texas. We are very much looking forward to spending some time with that great family. Really enjoying all the people we are meeting this year and seeing the smiles on all the hunters faces! Dad would really have enjoyed this year. Looking forward to spending a couple days with BoBo Ebarb at Blackwater Whitetails in Killian, La in a couple weeks too! Josh McCoy has a fine place down there. 5 high fenced hunts down and 10 high fenced hunts to go. Plus a few donated hunts on free range land. Couldn't be doing any of this without the support of everyone who attended or donated to the Mike Wall Memorial hunt we had! Thanks. I will try to put pics on here, but we have all of them on our Facebook page. It's Woodland Outdoor Ministries. A ton of pics on there. Best part is we are getting these hunts videoed, so we will have DVD's for sale at the end of the year. Every penny that is made off of anything we do goes right back into the organization. Thanks again for all the help. Go like our page on Facebook and see all the pictures!

Re: WOODLAND OUTDOOR MINISTRIES HAVING A HUGE YEAR!!!!!

Thank you Jo Jo for this trip. We will be leaving early in the morning. I am so excited to get to kill my first deer. Thank you and thanks to all that help with your ministry. You just can't believe how excited I am!!!! God is good!!