​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hillbilly Inc.

Congratulations old man on your win at the July National! You are my hero for the month of October. Well done!!

Re: Hillbilly Inc.

THANK YOU TED I AM PRETTY PROUD OF HER SHE WON THE DERBY AT THIS HUNT 2 YEARS AGO WON THE ALL AGE AT THE MO ARK OUTSIDE HUNT THIS SPRING AND NOW THE ALL AGE THIS YEAR..THANK YOU VERY MUCH....

Congratulations on your win at the July National! I wish could have been there
with yall.

congrat's hillbilly, way to get it done.....

Great job,yoi the man.

Couldn't happen to a better renegade. Congrats on your win.

Congrats Charlie! Chuck and I left before getting to shake your hand. It was greqt meeting you and everybody else. See ya next year!

THANK YOU FELLAS VERY MUCH....BUT RUTH ANN STILL WONT LET ME BRING HER IN THE HOUSE...

I thought you lived in a teepee...does this now make you the chief of the nation???Congrats Charlie proud for you!!!

NO CHIEF...... JUST A BEHIND THE SCENE RENAGADE....

Hillbilly---I think I'll go ahead with that pup.

Ted, You've stopped taking your medication, again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric, I figure if Sonny can pull it off it should be OK for me.

TED... ERIC ARE YOU STARTING TO FEEL LIKE THE LONE RANGER WITH TONTO A.W.O.L.

Anybody be more comfortable with Tony at the helm tonight? GO CARDS!!!

Hillbilly, I feel like my native-American-Canadian buddy has been hi-jacked by a marauding band of Dog Soldiers.
Ted, I'd feel more comfortable with Whitey Herzog at the Helm and I'd feel a LOT more comfortable if Gibson was on the hill.

Eric--Maybe Miller Huggins could havr helped them!!

Congratulations Hillbilly! When y'all come to Grapevine next year I'll have to sick Gunner on you and get him off me.

Ted, I'm not sure Babe Ruth could have helped them last night. You have to hand it to San Fran, they've been underdogs in every series and will be in the next one, but they keep winning.

TOWER DOG HE IS PROBABLY BIG ENOUGH TO BE A HAND FULL NOW...ERIC I THINK SELF CONFIDENCE BEAT THE CARDS.....

Eric,
The Turners ran renegade for several years and now Hillbilly is running rogue. We have got to get some guards that can keep them on the reservation. Next thing you know M.M. and Gerodney will be escaping. We took their horses and guns away already, so I guess we're gonna have to take their dogs. That ought to break their spirit.

Darrell, I agree completely. Taking away their Julys would be like removing a ruptured appendix -- painful at first, but a real life saver in the long run.

Charlie, I think you may be right about the over-confidence. They started reading their clippings and watching the specials from last year's Series and felt there wasn't a hole they couldn't climb out of.
Giants are pretty easy to dismiss but they climbed out of a big hole themselves against a very strong Cincinnati team. Don't think they can handle Verlander and co. but they've proved most of us wrong, so far. Wish the Jays could pry Bochy away from them. He seems like nothing much bothers him and I think it kind of sets the tone for SF. Handles his bullpen awfully well, too.
It's pretty common among 'smart' media types to say baseball managers don't make much of a difference. To me, that's like saying generals don't make much of a difference cause non-coms and privates do all the fighting.