​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Priest Family

Please pray for bill sr. And Billy there wife and mom Miss Sally Priest passed away Friday she was a sweet lady and will be missed greatly.

Re: The Priest Family

Prayers from Joaquin, Tx. We are so sorry for your family's loss.

Billy prayers from Simsboro, La. for you and your family's loss

Billy you and Mr.Bill are in our prayers. You got my number if yall need anything please call.

Mr. Bill and Billy, so sorry for your loss. She ran the good race and now it is done. She is now with our Lord in Heaven. You will see Her again one day. I will be in prayer for ya'll. If I can be of some help, please give me a call.
God Bless
Bobby

Billy and Mr. Bill,

You all are in our thoughts and prayers!!

Buck

Mr Bill and Billy and family very sorry for your loss,prayers going your way. God Bless. Sonny

IM VERY SORRY TO HERE THIS BILLY ALL OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF YALL NEED ANYTHING PLEASE CALL ME DICKEY RICHARDSON GOD BLESS

Billy,

I am very sorry about your loss. I will have you and your family in my prayers. If you need anything, give me a call. 352-978-0905

I would like to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers as our family goes through this time of morning. Mom was a special lady and will be greatly missed. She's making a piano walk across the floor of heaven and singing as loud as she can tonight.

We will be thinking about you Billy