​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
puppy hunt nov 10

Puppy hunt nov 10th for puppys born nov and after Mcmillians house entry fee 30 dollars run 4hrs pen owner not running .For numbers call frank adams 601-847-5365. no more than 50 numbers to be given out. Pen is 150 acres.Thanks frank.

Re: puppy hunt nov 10

Where is this pen located?

Crystal springs ms,

btt

directions to pen from 55 at crystal springs. take 27 west 3.9 miles from 55
turn right on dry grove road. then 3.4 miles take left at vol firedept
tank rd (no sign) fire dept on right. then go 1 mile take left that will be drive way. go past house take left to pen gate, go straight thur gate to tee go right then take first left to go to shack house. we have 25 numbers out hope to get a few more out.
thanks frank adams.

btt

32 numbers out.

42#s out

btt

Had a good hunt 27 pups
1st= Tri State Oak ridge july Sire oak ridge ronnie
2nd= Oneal Himphill
3rd= Larry Hale
4th= Rockin C
5th= Micky Forman
6th= Bud Teel
7th= Buddy Mcdonald
8th= Adams&Traylor
9th= Seth Anisworth
10th= Oneal Hemphill

Hope everyone had a good time. Thank all the judges 15 good ones.
Took 1785pts to win 910 10th Thanks Frank Adams

Congrats to your win ronnie an Oniell ,Larry also everyone that placed there was some hard running .The pen is very nice had some good fellowship

CONGRATS BRIAN ON THE WIN,THAT WAS A GOOD SHOWING & CONGRATS TO EVERY BODY ELSE THAT PLACED.MUST HAVE HAD SOME STRONG RUNNING TO PUT UP THEM KIND OF POINTS.

4th place Rockin C's Red Head (TOC Brown Crowder) and (Rockin C's Delilah) it was a very good hunt and congratulations to all that placed.

Great hunt. I'm new to the fox hunting and everyone made me feel right at home. Meet some really good people. Even though I got my but spanked I had a really good time at one of the finest pens I've ever ben to. Cograts to everyone that placed