​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Derby hunt

On nov 17th we will a derby hunt cast at daylight $125 a hound payback 75%. We will open the pen every other weekend for 12 and under pups sat and derby dogs on sunday starting this weekend derby dogs will be limited to 20 call andy for numbers or booking the pen as of now weekdays are open also derby cast at 5am and pups at 6am 225-347-4924

Re: Derby hunt

THATS OPENING DAY OF DEER SEASON.

not everybody deer hunts genius

Where is this located? Thanks an God Bless!!!

Albany exit ten mins off I12 natalbany la

Due to ticks hunt sat we will run derby dogs sun and no pups sat no one has shown an intrest ilooks like everyone will be at the crying range thx andy

Ran some derby dogs there this morning pen is in top shape should be a great hunt! It's gonna take a fast track running hound to win it !
It's loaded with game and we didn't bay not one coyote!

With the hounds you own and run they will never get close enough to bay!!!

Good enough to get 2nd at top gun smart ass

With the dog yall just got 3 weeks ago

We're not scared to buy a good dog. You're just jealous cuz you don't have a dog that's Good enough for us to buy!!

Ever tried to train your dog yourself instead of buying them, or you not smart enough- thats yalls only win in a long while

We have a couple spots left for the hunt if anyone wants in Murphy Martin will master the hunt food will be served and judges provided it is a 3 hour hunt the running has been outstanding thx Andy

This hunt is say day as darlington hunt y are they on top of each other

Before i posted my hunt i looked back 2 pages it wasent a hit on there hunt by any means with fifteen pens this close it happens sorry i hope there are no hard feelings i have 30 numbers out and will take 5 more oh yea if you have a complant darlington hunter put youre name i wont anwser anymore no name post thx Andy

Andy's hunt is not gonna affect anything he is having a money hunt with limited entry's !!
Darlington hunt is a trophy & blanket hunt with a lower entry fee an unlimited number, that's 2 different type hunts. Andy y'all carry on an have a great hunt as Uncle Murphy will be mastering your hunt which should be a success also !!!

Tic