​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Plantation Fox Pen/Paul West and Lakehills Kennel

I haven't seen Paul in several years and haven't been to Jena since 2005.Guarantee much hasn't changed on either.Jena is still one of the top 5 pens in the country and Paul is still kicking ass, no matter where he sits those hounds down.Paul is one of these guys that doesn't care where the hunt is held,how much game is there,how conditioned it is,how many dogs are there,who they are,how thick the pen is,how open it is,how many rocks are in the road, how hot the sand is in the road,what kinda briars there are,whether the leaves are falling, whether the sun is out, whether the sky is falling,who owns the pen, who is judging, what rules you run under,east of the mississippi,west of the mississippi or any **** thing else you can come up with.Keep pumping out the excuses boys and Paul will keep showing up kicking your asses.
I was at Jena back in 2005 and got the pleasure of running for a few days with Rodney Terrebone.Something I promise I will never forget.He told me then how great he thought Jena was.ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!! and I agree.
Bottom line is this - Breed TOUGH hounds that can compete ANYWHERE with ANYBODY and go have some fun or sit back and cry about it.Hopefully you can find a hunt with perfect conditions and everybody wins.Kinda like LITTLE LEAGUE T-BALL>
Paul my friend keep doing what you do buddy. I'm fixing to start back field trialing and you are the one I want to beat not the guys trying to find the right conditions where their dogs can win.
Cary Don you still staying in trouble,like I said some things never change.Look forward to seeing you soon,keep giving 'em hell my friend.Some of them can't handle the truth.You can buy me a steak dinner.HaHa

Re: Plantation Fox Pen/Paul West and Lakehills Kennel

Paul please mail him a check for bragging on you !!!!

Promise you I don't need the money.Just call them like I see them. Hate seeing people down a pen in this day and time.It's too thick, not enough game, too much game,too big, too small, game not right,not enough roads, roads not perfect,dog got hurt,so on so on.
Toughen up boys and enjoy that we get to run.We could live in Florida!!!!!! Thank the pen for being there.Take a hound like Paul does and win anywhere.

Where has he been winning at???

You moron he has won the top gun three times, just to say a little.

HE HAS WON MORE HUNTS & PLACED & PROVIDED OUTSTANDING HOUNDS ALL OVER THE FOX HUNTING WORLD FOR YEARS.THE HOUNDS HE HAS RAISED & RAN RAN HAVE PLACED & WON IN EVERY STATE THAT HAS FOX HUNTING

WHAT A DUMB ---

PULL HIM UP & LOOK 4 UR SELF