​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lookn for gyp around gernada miss. to bring back to Iowa for 3hr pup hunts!!

My uncle Doug Nicholson and Paul Fraizer and John Swaim all lefodown to the hunt in Gernada Mississippi this morning.They didn take no dogs with them just went down to shoot the b.s. So I figured since they have an empty box one of you guys down around there could help me out.I would like to find a gyp around 10months old that u guys dont think will have enough bottom end for your 2 or 3 day hunts. Im wantn a gyp thats light on her feet and can get it done in 3 hours since thats what our pup hunts are. I dont care if shes july or walker as long as you guys think she will compete up here in southern iowa.Alot of ourpens up here are fairly open and have to get there head up in the air and run. My uncle and them will be getting in there sometime in the morning and will be there most the week.If anyone has what i might be looking for give me a call at (641) 777-8192. If im interested what u have i will make arrangments with them Yankees to meet you lololo! thanks for taking your time to read my post. Shane Nicholson AKA Rooster