Veiwing Friday Nov. 2nd
6 pm to 9 pm

Funeral Saturday Nov. 3rd
10 am

Bo Bo passed away Thursday Nov. 1st

Re: Bo Bo Ebarb

Our prayers are with the family.

Sorry to hear about the loss of Bobo . My prayers with be with him and his family.

Our prayers are with the family.

Very sorry to hear this.....His family is in our prayers....

Bobo in our prayers, very likable man , will be missed.

Heavy heart tonight sitting out at the kennels thinking about my hunting buddy is not suffering anymore !! His fight with cancer is over now he can rest in peace. Bobo is a true friend to everyone he was always there to help with anything you needed help with no matter what it was, it hurts to see friends go but when they not hurting an suffering anymore they was he was it makes it a little easier ... You will be dearly missed my friend !!!

RIP OLE BUDDY BOBO

Please keep bobo family in your prayers as they have been through alot these past 3 years

Tic

Sorry to hear this tragic news Bo Bo was a great person and very fun to be around he will be truly missed the Ebarb family will be in our prayers

My prayers are with bobo and his family god bless

Only had the pleasure of being around Bo Bo a handful of times but long enough to make friends an know he was a great person Bo Bo an his family are in our prayers at the Golman home rip my friend

I came close to not making it to the Washington Parish a few weeks ago, but everything worked out just right and I got the chance to spend one more hunt in the presence of a good friend of mine, a great man, a man that loved the sport of foxhunting, a man that loved his family above all, loved being with all his friends and loved laughing and enjoying the little bit of life he was blessed with. People like BoBo are true inspirations and role models to younger hunters, wether he had a hound doing good or dead last he always had the same great attitude and was always going to enjoy the hunt. Never once, in the 10 years I've known him have I ever heard him have anything negative to say about a fellow hunter, judge, or hunt. I wish there where many others I could say the same thing about, including myself, but in this competitive sport we all play in it's so easy to point the finger out-wards more than in-wards. He Was just a great guy to be around and a great friend. I hope his family reads this and know "ALL OF US" saw the love and care you showed him, bringing him to these last couple of hunts in the bad health he was in, I know he appreciated it too. Not many wives and children would want there sick husband/dad out at a time like that, but I know he wouldn't have wanted it any other way and all of us thank you so much that you did this for him. I know it's hard to accept, but he was/is a fine man and now is called home listening to some of the best chases imaginable and watching down on all his loved ones. GOD bless you BOBO, We are praying for your family.

RIP ol buddy.
South MS Mafia Kennels

Really sorry to hear this news man that is sad

REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND, YOUR BATTLE HERE IS OVER. BIRD, YOU & TIC SAID IT WELL, HE WAS/IS ONE HECK OF A MAN.
I ALSO HAD THE HONOR OF SPENDING TIME WITH HE & IS FAMILY AT THE SOUTHERN STAR. AS I WAS PACKING TO LEAVE, I WAS A LITTLE WORRIED I WOULD MISS SEEING HIM, BUT AS THEY WERE LEAVING HE HAD HIS WIFE PULL UP AND STOP TO TELL ME BYE. AS MUCH AS HE WAS HURTING, HE TOOK TIME TO STOP, AND MANAGED A BIG GRIN. SAID , WE WILL GET EM NEXT TIME! AS THEY PULLED AWAY, I KNEW IT MAY BE THE LAST TIME I WOULD SEE HIM, AND IT WAS. THE FIRST THING HE ALWAYS ASK ME WAS JC, HOW IS DEVIN? SECOND WAS HOW ARE YOU DOING? NO MATTER HOW MUCH PAIN HE WAS IN OR HOW SICK HE WAS, HE ALWAYS , ALWAYS ASK ABOUT US BEFORE HE WOULD COMMENT ON HOW HE WAS DOING.
HEART OF A CHAMPION , KINDNESS OF AN ANGEL, AND STREGNTH OF A TIGER.
THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES, AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
JC

I was really sadden to hear of the news that another great man in our sport had passed. BoBO never met a stranger. He was and still is to me one of the finest foxhunting friends I have ever met!!! Like J.C. ,Bird Tic and many others have said, He will be missed and he was so loved by many!!My heart ,thoughts and prayers go out to his family,close friends! May God bless you all!!!R.I.P. my friend, though you may not be here on this earth any longer. You will never be forgotten!!! I was a lucky man to be able to call you a friend!!! God bless and happy hunting/running on that big hunting ground in heaven!!!RIP till we meet again brother !!!

I had the pleasure of knowing mr bobo from growning up deer hunting as a kid and field trailing bobo was a great man and hunter his family is in my prayers