​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LSU is a BETTER football team than ALABAMA

Last year when LSU beat Alabama in Alabama all I heard and saw on here was how Alabama outplayed LSU and was the better team even though they lost. Well come on Bama fans and all others admit how LSU completely DOMINATED Bama and is Absolutely the better team.Lets see what kind of Godads yall have. Admit LSU IS BETTER

Re: LSU is a BETTER football team than ALABAMA

lsu sucks just like the razorbacks

Armchair quarterbacks don't decide who wins. I do believe they keep score for a reason!

ROLL TIDE

Last night lsu looked better than Alabama but is not a better football team. Alabama played terrible and still won how can u say lsu is a better team. They can't even beat Alabama when they play there worst football. Come on now. Lsu is not better by no means!

How do figure they are better.. That was the worst Alabama played this year and it happened to be against lsu.. If I remember right they done beat them three times in a row now.. Last time they couldn't get across the 50.. ROLL TIDE

Just like i thought when LSU won last year Alabama was the better team because they played better but when Bama wins and was DOMINATED they just played bad. Bama fans are the worst cry babies in the Nation.Lets hear from Charley Griffin. He said when we won last year that everyone could see Bama was better but NOW the mighty Bama is still the best. There is a reason Bama had their worst game its called getting your BUTT KICKED.We outplayed them ALL night

Lol you must not be to big of bammer fan your mullet must have needed to be trimmed when we be y'all inside Bryant Denny tubbervile last season. I know y'all are number 1 and all but auburn is the only teamed that slowed us all year besides our loss to florida

WE WANT A REMATCH IN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME LIKE LITTLE NICKY GOT WHEN HE CRIED TO THE SPORTSWRITERS AND THE REST OF THE WORLD.BAMA WASNT THE BEST IN THE CONFERENCE OR THEIR DIVISION LAST YEAR AND SHOULD NEVER HAVE PLAYED IN NC GAME.THEY DODGED FLORIDA AND SOUTH CAROLINA THIS YEAR

Lol hahaha while we're at it we might as well say Mississippi State is a better team too except we had the bad night instead of Alabama last week lol.. Man come on you lost just like we did. Alabama had a rough time and was definitely not playing at there best. LSU had some stupid calls that cost em the game. I've watched both teams play all year, and don't like either of them cause I'm a MSU fan to the bone, but LSU is NOT the better team lol.. I say the rest of the SEC needs to put our heads together and see exactly how we can knock Bama off their feet cause it don't look like the tide is gonna quit rolling any time soon

LSU played as well as they have all year. We get burned each and every time we go to a prevent of contain type defense, therefore the last drive from bama was no surprise. I do not believe LSU is better than bama by any means but LSU is the best team bama has played on their cupcake schedule! LSU has been shredded over their anemic offense. An anemic offense made bama look pretty vulnerable. Would not be surprised if a&m don't shock them! Regardless we saw last night that bama's defense will be no match for Oregon and 90+ plays! Think the nation will see they are not as dominant as once thought. LSU will try again next year when bama is rolling towards another championship with another questionably weak schedule. Good game. Just wish Notre Dame and K State played a lil sec schedule and we would see what they are made of!

Other than LSU name one quality team Bama has played this year and for goodness sakes don't say MICHIGAN. LSU has played three top 5 teams and aTm which was number 11.BAMA??????? PS did i forget to mention we are playing without 9 starters including the defensive player of the year last year and our starting TB

LSU has just as good, if not better players, but Saban and his staff out coach the LSU staff consistently!!!!!!!

LSU FAN if Les Miles plays like any other coach with sense would the last drive probably dont matter as we did some stupid things as we passed on two very makeable FGs. We take the 3s and the last drive is an after thought.BUT that is Les (Dumb Butt) Miles

If a frog had wings he wouldn`t bump his butt when he hops. Can I get a ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff I can see that LSU's team is better this year from what they were last year.. earlier in the season I watched yall struggle with some teams I thought would never have presented a problem for them.. No name teams in the 1st half dominated them. So I can't say yall are a better team then Bama.. I'm impressed with how the team is doing with as many young folks as yall have and in a few years I'm pretty sure yall will be the top team, but right now yall ain't Bama still got it..

Chad all jokes aside no we are not a better team. My point is last year yes we were a better team. We played the worst game we have played in several years in the NC game and all you hear is how Bama killed LSU. But when we dominate Bama they just had a bad game.We had revenge on our side this year which led to our best game of the year. Last year in the NC game Bama had the revenge factor in their favor but that don't count. Bama has never lost a game in the history of that school that they were not the best team just ask them. Take last drive of the half and last drive of the game away and Bama has less than 200 total yards and we have 430 but the prevent once again cost us.Bama claims 20 plus National championships but can only name about 5.I don't see why we ever have a season and play everyone should just give it to Bama every year.Revenge is a strong motivational factor and that is what happened in NC game and what happened last night.We do get outcoached on a regular basis. Bama should have had 7 points on a very impressive drive of 92 yards. The other two were given to them on coaching.Now all you hear is A J McCarron and his wonderful drive. What LSU did to them for 58 minutes is forgotten.The fellow above that said Bama has won three in a row must be the one keeping count of the National championships I thought we beat Bama last year. Oh well guess i was wrong or dreaming.

ROLL TIDE ROLL AROUND THE BOWL AN DOWN THE HOLE ROLL TIDE ROLL.I THINK IF YOU LOOK IT UP LSU HAS BEAT BAMA 9-5 SINCE 2000 WHEN REAL FOOTBALL BEGAN!!!!!! HEY DOUGH DOUGH LEE HAS THE MOST PICK 6 'S IN THE COUNTRY.LET'S MAKE THAT 10-4 CUZZ WE KICKED THAT TAIL LAST NIGHT.

Last years national championship wasn't even a game. Les Miles gave them the game. The most retarded call of the year keeping Lee out of the game to play Jefferson. Lee was the reason they got there in the first place. Jefferson should have never touched a football as a quarterback if you ask me, he couldn't throw the ball all he could do was run, but he chose to play him due to some conflict between him and Lee. That was just dumb.. But I see what your saying lol I work offshore so this is a conversation that I've held out here I know three times today already lol Gotta love the SEC!!

LSU should be a better team now after the lessons BAMA taught them, kind of like these walker dog men, just can't teach them how to breed the spots away...lol Happy Hunting.....Crimson July Kennels

we we we

Are you people on the team?

we we we

Why get so upset unless you have big $$$$$ bet on the game?

we we we

I have never understood when people say "we we we"!!!!!

Simply amazing.

jeff, we will never beat saban with this coach and staff that lsu has. i will never understand giving the ball to bama just before halftime. we should have punted the ball instead of trying field goal. also we should have threw for the first down and kept the ball out of bama hands at the end of game. saban out coaches him everytime. i thought we out played them for the percentage of the game but did not out score them. i give bama credit that they score when they had to. i do not think any other team in the country can play with them like lsu did. oregon got a good offense but no defense, therefore bama will control the clock and score at will keeping them off the field on offense. i think oregon is better than nd or kansas state. i do not like bama but i have to say they are number one.

I was in attendance last night in tiger stadium , Leroy your post pretty much sums it all up !!!!!

Not suprised BAma won. I figured it would be a tight game though. LSU lost, plain and simple. No use in whining about it. There will not be a rematch as long as Oregon wins out. KState will get passed by due to the Big 12 not having a Conference Championship game.

Leroy and Trent, you are right. Les Miles is not a good coach. He never has been. I believe LSU could get them a better coach and be the top flight program of college football. The state of Louisiana is a talent rich state for talent when talking recruiting. Every year Louisiana has about 12-15 Blue chip recruits and LSU draws talent from Houston and the Golden Triangle. LSU rarely loses in state talent due to the kids bleeding purple and gold at birth. Recruiting at LSU is easy. Miles can't develop the QB position. It has been his big deficiency. He gambles too much and makes dumb mistakes when you don't have to.

I have never seen a team try so hard just to be let down by their coaching staff. That loss is totally on the coaches!!!

I have to take up for miles on this one. He almost beat the "best" coach in college football without 8-10 of his starters. What other coach has dont that? Miles is 4-4 against saban so statistically he is the second best coach in college football. If you where to get rid of him who would you replace him with? The 5th best coach? I dont get it. You are not going to win out every year with the schedule we have. Since the 2010 season we have lost 4 regular season games with the toughest schedule so yeah miles must suck ha ha. Geaux Tigers.

ROLL TIDE

you got a coach who has the best talent but always mess things up in critical situations. in a close game he find a way to mess up on 2-3 calls that cost lsu the game he did that satuday night. he can beat a lot of average teams but not bama. he prove that sat. night and in nat. champ. game. you can give all the excuses you want but the buck stop with him.

I think Miles is 3-4 vs Saban.

LSU won in 07, 10, and 11
Alabama won in 08, 09, and 12
so they are tied in the regular season match-ups
Then Bama won the NC in NOLA so Saban has the edge.

But about getting rid of Miles, it always seems like a good idea until you try to find his replacement. Same problem with getting rid of Chizic at Auburn. Where is the National Championship caliber coach to replace either one of them? Maybe Kevin Sumlin at A&M could grow into a good enough coach or maybe Kirby Smart from Alabama but why would you throw away a coach that has won SEC titles and National Championships for an unproven young coach?

Also since the 2010 season alabama has lost 4 games. Geuss who 2 of them was to? Oh we but cant win big games that stat must be wrong ha ha.

That "strong schedule" argument is funny. There are 2 good teams in the SEC West, LSU and Alabama. That strong schedule in the West is 2 mississippi teams, Auburn and Arkansas. We are 4-0 against them. We lost to Florida by 3. I took over a team that couldn't win the Big 12 for crying out loud and have them 4-2 against SEC teams so far this season losing to Florida and LSU by a combined 8 points. "tough Schedule"???? We may just beat Alabama if they can't stop Mettenberger's passing game!!!!!!! Johnny Freaking Football may be the best the SEC has to offer!!!!!! LOL!!!! Whoop!!!!

Miles is garbage. Throw any stats you have away. The talent that LSU has every year, we shouldn't have close games with the teams that we do. How do you take up for Les Miles after all the time management, play calls, quarterback selections and mistakes he has made? He has no discipline on the team. How many flags every game???? How many times does he get in their face and let them know they messed up? None. He just claps and gives a pathetic interview and walks away. I'm a HUGE LSU fan, but the talent of the players is what has given LSU the stats that they have. Not Les Miles. On a good note, Zach looked very promising last night at QB. I was at the game and it was definitely a great game. I wish it would have went different, but that's football. Always next year. Bring it home to the SEC again Bama! Geaux Tigers and for the rest of this year, Roll Tide! SEC baby! It's where it's at!

So nick saban doesnt have any talented players he is just that much of a better coach? Every coach makes mistakes in every game LSU is just under a bigger microscope because there "fans" demand so much. No game is going to be played perfect. Hate miles if you will he is here till 2017 for sure and im glad of it. Chavis' prevent defence lost that game miles had em up ahead of bama and his defense let them score at the end of each half.

Sabah has talent. The difference is that Saban knows how to use the talent. Like Miles all you want, but he has too much talent that he doesn't know how to use. The defense was the reason that we were in that game. Gave them the ball on the 48 yard line from an unsuccessful onside kick and the defense creates a turnover. Defense held that powerful offense all night until the last drive. My hats off to the defense for the stops that they had. LSU ball on the 35 with 1:50 left on clock 3rd and 10 and your quarterback is on fire, and you try to run the ball up the middle? But you try a fake field goal when they are ready for that. Just bad coaching in my opinion but to each his own. Like I said, the talent that LSU has is the reason for the good stats. Saban knows how to use talent. Until Miles changes his ways, I hate to say it, but I think those stats against BAMA will keep getting worse. I hope I'm wrong, but I will say that 2017 can't come soon enough for me. I have NEVER liked Miles and I never will, but I'm happy for anyone who can overlook his shortfalls and like him as a coach. Lol. All in fun, but I think Miles is terrible.

WHAT ABOUT WHEN NICKY LOST TO THAT LITTLE SCHOOL IN THE NORTH WEST,WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE BUTT KICKING'S ALABAMA TOOK IN THE EARLY PART OF THE 2000 ERA,THAT LSU WAS PART OF DOING THE KICKING,TALK TO ME BABY.ONE THING ABOUT IT THE STAT SHEET DON'T LIE .TALK TO ME

The early part of the 2000 era was when Saban was rebuilding a program. I hate the man with a passion because I think he is a liar, but he is one heck of a college coach. There is no taking that from him. Alabama will have a very good program for a long time. LSU will also because of recruiting. I just hope that Miles comes around to using talent better and making better decisions. Tough job that any coach has though. Just my opinion, and as my wife always reminds me, once I get something in my head, there ain't no changing my mind! Lol. I think we can all agree that the SEC is still the best conference!

David who was whining last year you were the main one hollerin how Alabama outplayed LSU and should have won and was the better team. My how people sing a different tune when the TIDE turns.When Bama gets beat they are the best and when they lose they are the best hell why does anyone bother playing them. We had to find them a good coach they thought Mike Shula was the second coming of Bear Bryant who by the way came from Texas A&M.NUFF SAID

Didn`t the Bear coach at Kentucky before he went to Texas A&M?

If I had the talent that Les has at LSU I would NEVER lose a game!

I heard Texas A&M beat Alabama last night could anyone verify that?

I heard that rumor as well but i dont believe it. Aint no way the great nick saban lost to a team that the garbage coach les miles beat because lil nicky knows how to use his talent ha ha.

LITTLE NICKY THIS ,LITTLE NICKY THAT ,IT ALL CAME OUT IN THE WASH LAST NIGHT BOY'S.LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT THAT LOSS LITTLE NICKY HAD AGAINST UTAH,LES MILES MIGHT NEED A LITTLE CHECK DOWN BUT HE IS STILL KICKING HIGH IN THE SEC AN IN THE WIN / LOSS COLUMN