​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spanky Messina

Spanky, the football coach at Pearl River Community College over here in Poplarville has resigned and they are looking for a new high profile coach who makes really good decisions during close games, like kicking too long field goals, off sides kicks and prevent defense and claps his hands funny. They are looking mostly in La. for the new coach. Do you have any reccomendations?

Re: Spanky Messina

WRECKS,

SPANKY COULD COACH THE LINE BECAUSE HE IS A NICE SIZED FELLOW JUST LIKE ME
RABBIT THE QUARTERBACK BECAUSE THEY GET TO TALK ALOT
KEN WILLIAMS THE LINEBACKERS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO UNLIKEABLE
CLYDE ELY THE HEAD COACH BECAUSE HE TALKS ALOT AND SAYS NOTHING

I will take recommendations to give to the Honorable Wrecks until he fills the coaching roster at Pearl.

Hey Rex I'll come coach them for you. LOL How are my friend

Call Les Miles maybe he could help.

Hey Chub good to hear from you ole buddy. I hope everything is going your way. We doing good up this way. I was trying to get Spanky all stirred up about his coach but I guess he is still stomping his hat.

Good to hear from you also Rex,yea that sure was an ugly last 2 Mins, of the game. Tried to get over and visit with y'all at the Washington Parish,but was out of town and got in late. I'll try to catch y'all at the next one.

Take Care,
CHUB

Now Rex why you trying to get me all stirred up!!! Man all I know is even after this loss I felt proud to be a Tiger fan!!! Even wasn't too mad at ole Les!!!LSU beat Bamma this night!!! Just not where it counted!!!! Excuse me let me clear my throat (making that sound of clearing throat) how did your Miss St. Bulldogs fare against Bamma???? With that said we both loss the difference is we didn't get man handled!!! LSU out played Bamma for most of the game minus the last 96 seconds!!! I won't lie I didn't like the calls Les made but he showed his team on this night that he believed in them!!! So Bamma will win the second national championship in consecutive years!!! My Tigers are still #1 in my heart and to me # 2 best team in the land according to the scoreboard!!! I will end on this note. LSU has plenty to look forward too!!! Not many Schools can say that!!! Looking forward to the Miis ST. game!!! I see a Tiger blowout in the making!!!Geaux Tigers!!! P.S. See you at the next field trial my friend!!!! God bless and happy hunting/running