​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ONE QUESTION!!

Question........

Are you better off today than four years ago??

My answer..... NO!!!!!!!

Allan. Bishop
(Jabber Jaw)

PS : And now we've got four more years to suffer! WOW!

Re: ONE QUESTION!!

My stock market is a lot fatter now than 4years ago

Problem is LA hunter.... it should be 3 times as fat.

Allen my answer is NO!, and I do sign my name.

NO

I wonder if he checked the stock before he made that post

I wonder if he checked the stock market before he made that post

my answer is no. my investment are not better either.

YES!!!! Everyone has to buy health insurance so ours did not go up this year as it had for the previous 10 !!The republicans need to get off their asses and put a plan together to help get the middle working class back on their side if they want back in charge!!Big union state spoke clear and loud !!!

MY ANSWER IS NO,I ALSO DON'T EVEN IN ALL HONESTLY KNOW OF ONE PERSON THAT CAN SAY THEY ARE.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERY BODY,WE ARE GOING TO NEED IT.

the country is devided in half!! half good half greedy, its all abt ones self anymore, dont many care abt the other person, obama care is gona be shoved down our throat wheather u like it or not! if u have an elderly parent thats a little sick spend all the time with them u can cause this next 4 years of obummer it going to ice the cake with our seniour citizens the death boards are building in washington now!!! and our guns get ready to find u a safe place to hide them cause watch and see 3 supreme ct justices set to retire in 2013 and u know what obummer is gona replace them with anti gun judges he gona change the constitution or bust watch and see, but when it happens most everybody that voted for this nut is gona squall like a cut cat, but its all abt greed !!!! and what they gona get and u and me gona pay for

NO and I anticipate it getting worse. As far as the unions go I've been on the other side of the fence all my life. I've worked with union labor on many occasions some pleasureable some absolute misery. But from my perspective the union heads are just like the beauracracy in government, it is no longer about the working union members it is about the lush lifestyles of the union heads. If union members would hold upper management and we the voters the politicians accountable for their actions it would be much better. But as in life in general it seems nobody is held accountable for their actions.
I do not have faith in this president but my prayer is that he is the best we've ever had because the country definitely needs it. If this country continues to turn it's back on GOD it will be brought to it's knees regardless of who or party that occupies the white house, in my opinion.

Funny thing.....the only two "yes" responses were from folks scared to even put their names!!

Do you think they may be politicians?? Lining their pockets!!

All of the REAL people answered NO!!

Allan Bishop
(Jabber Jaw)

You people are ignorant!! I do not know many of you BUT NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE MY GUN UNLESS THEY KILL ME FIRST!! Before that happens in this country there will be another civil war!! I am a Union hand, always have been ! My Union is stronger today than it has ever been! Our leadres were picked by us and are still there for the working man!!Unions will be voided of Obamacare but if the republicans can come up with better ideas about healthcare they will help!! Was it the right plan?NO! But it is a step in the right direction!!

Regardless of what you guys think or even me for that matter. A majority of Americans must feel they are better off with Obama in office, so thats why he got re-elected. Cry today cry tomorrow but the fact is he will be in for the next four years. The problem i have is everyone seems to hate Obama but why? His color or the choices he makes in office. Bush ran our economy in the ground and no one was posting on every dog site about how much they hate him and his choices. Another problem is that the politicians made this a racial election. The news did the same thing. You shouldn't be able to do that in todays day and age. Its about our country, economy, and america being on top of the world. Everyone is just going to have to suck it up. One more thing, everyone talks about how america helps all these other countries but they should be helping our own. When obama gives tax credits and gives more money to families in need regardless if it's wekfare or not. Everyone says the only thing he's doin is putting people on welfare. Welfare is america helping americans regardless if there are people taking advantage of it or not. He's getting four more years and there is nothing any of us can do about it.........

jamie, you people like this admintration wants to blame bush for everthing. you try to forget who run the house and senate during bush last 2 years. now the house is control by repub., therefore nothing has got done by obama over the last year. i do not think you can blame just one president or party. it takes them working together. i do not care for obama policies over his past four years but i hope he can improve things over the next four years. you right about one thing, we have him. time will tell.

Well everyone it took 24 hours for Mr. Obama to tell the U.N. to go ahead with the small arms deal!! The new coin dollar is a looker too; no mention of God on it for sure!! And NO I'm not better off; but someone else is I'm sure!!

No mine is worse than ever!! Four more years and working man will be broke!!

NO!!!!!!!

Gas is 4 dollars a gallon!

Health insurance went up 100 more dollars a month!

Still getting furlough days!

Ain't had a raise in ten years!

Ain't a **** bit better!

A fricken Muslim running the United States of America!

GO FIGURE!!!!

Let's see if the Great OBAMER can get it all straightened out in the next 4 years!

What has this world come to!!! A bunch of *******es for sure!!!