​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Doggy Adoption/ Our New Website

We have several dogs that are now in the Doggy Adoption Program (DAP). For more information and pictures of these hounds please visit our new website at www.stonecipherkennels.com. Any problems accessing pictures of with the website please contact Ozzy Clements at 217-216-0101

Re: Doggy Adoption/ Our New Website

Wondering if everyone found pictures of doggie adoption, normally advertise that and its blow your phone up 24/7, willy says that only had a few calls, anyone having problems finidng the pictures?

I didn't see any pictures

Btt

When you enter the stonecipher website at www.stonecipherkennels.com under my dogs at bottom of the writing it will say see pictures of DOGGY ADOPTION DOGS, click that highlighted words doggy adoption dogs and it will pull up the pictures.

I have visited the website and found it user friendly. Good job and good idea. While I am not really interested in adopting a dog from the program, I do enjoy reading Harland's descriptions of the hounds. He certainly has a way with words and represents them honestly. More descriptions Mr. Harland!