Best Mouth
Combination

Some footage of Dot producing a race:

Re: Top Flite Dot

Still going strong at 5 yrs old!!

Nice Gyp!!!!!

First of all Heath if you were judging, what in the world were you doing way down in the woods.Need to be on the road getting all speed and drive scores.Nice job man.Amazing what ya see down in them woods.Pass it on to the rest of the judges.Second of all how in the world is she ever gonna get to the front of a race if she don't hit the road and cut one off.Need to send her on over hear east and she is white too. **** I like that dog.

Heath, she's getting too old for you, and I have a little extra dog feed, I'll come take her off your hands so she won't get in your way!!!! I do love her mouth!!!

Don, you have to talk to Top Flite kennels which is a Multinational corporation with home offices all over Alabama and northwest Florida. I'm not sure which one of their members claims her but I know Charlie Griffin is in love with her and a couple other members would be very upset to let her go. I'm just excited to see what her puppies turn out to be. She is unusually good as a hound and she has a solid pedigree too. This is one name I'll look for in the 5 generation pedigree for a long time. Maybe they will run her a few more times before she retires. I've enjoyed watching her.
And for the record, I hate white dogs and especially Hellums bred white dogs, but dang I have seen some good ones. I might have to have one myself. I can always dye them black.

My brother and I have judged Top Flite Dot many times and she is an outstanding hound. She knows how to jump a piece of game and when a race is up and rolling she knows how to get in the front of the race.

Charlie Griffin of Top Flite Kennels cliams her for his own. She has been an extra good female. She is out of CH. Gunstock Casper ex Dottie Hellums which is out of Popeye Hellums II.

It will be interesting to see what they breed her to when they do breed her. I have an idea or two about what they might do and it will be intersting to see how they turn out.

Unless something has changed you can be looking for her to show up at the Internaional FHA in 2013, I think I have heard them say that will be her last field trial.

If I know these boys like I do she will be in top shape and should be competive when she gets there.

I would perdict puppies out of her by next summer, just my perdiction.

What will they breed her to????????????????

Anyone that is a fox hunter would feed this period.

She wears the name AlO(d)Top Flite Dot, but she could wear the name True Grit Dot.

True Grit,
Elmore County, Al
Jonathan Blakeley