​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
***POLL SHOULD VA BAN FOX PENS***

There is a poll on the Roanoke Times Website. Should Virginia Ban Fox Pens?

The vote as of right now is 52% NO and 48% YES. We are only leading this poll by 4% as of right now, more people need to get on and vote!!! We were leading the poll 3 to 1. I know there are plenty more hound hunters who haven't voted yet. Every person that gets on this message board should vote No. Get every hound hunter you know to vote No, get your friends and family to vote no!!!!!

Here is the website address (just copy and paste it in the address bar or just click on the little website icon and it will take you right to the site)

http://blogs.roanoke.com/roundtable/2012/11/fox-penning-pointcounterpoint/

You can also post comments. Please make sure your post are well thought out, professional, and well represents the hound hunting community.

Re: ***POLL SHOULD VA BAN FOX PENS***

Just voted only takes a second y'all go vote.

Come on guys we are lossing the poll. I am sure extermist animal rights groups like HSUS are getting members from out of state to vote yes and putting on a big push to win this poll. Get everyone you know that hunts with a dog to vote no. Send out emails with the link out asking people to vote no, put it on your facebook page asking peeps to vote no, get your Grandma, your mom, your dad, your sister, your cousins, your uncle, your aunt, your friends that don't hound hubt but support you and support your passions to vote no. We need to win this poll we need a big push

I voted

I just voted. It is easy to do fella`s. Go vote and let this bunch know where the fox hunters stand. Ya`ll gave a blessed day.

Btt

i voted today-no. it would not allow my wife to vote. also i was going to get a few other to vote that do not have computers.

I've been voting no every day since I first saw this post 3 days ago.. I think the key is that you can only vote once a day off of your computer, but I'm not sure about that tho..