​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Santa

Dear Santa,

After being on crutches for the past 5 months and having to sit on the back porch and listen....I finally got off of them today.( thank you lord!!) well I must say..after riding to the back to watch for the 1st time in 5 months I realized I needed to be back on the bck porch listening instead of watching:( Santa in all my yrs I've never asked for much..but this year I'm begging!! Please bring me 5 good hounds so I can get In a race!! Normally I keep a pack of 4 but if you bring me 5 I will keep 4 and give one to my buddy Judge teat..I know now how the Judge has felt all these yrs not being able to get in a race..Santa please forgive me for all the times I poked fun at the Judge cause now I know it's a very sick feeling! Also I know the judges a$$ has to be getting sore from sitting in the double seat ladder with Butler...so Santa this will be a double blessing this yr!! I will get 4 good hounds and my buddy Judge Teat will be able to come back to a hunt! Forget the normal cookies everyone else leaves you..my visa will be on the kitchen table...I will spare no expense to get this gift!

Thank you,
Terry Byrd

Re: Santa

Valentine get a life!!!!! Everyone knows TByrd doesn't play on the computer and if he did he could at least spell the words correctly!!!

Judge why don't you get a life and a job before you blame me again !

It's me judge , I know your worst off than me with what you bought , you need to write a letter to !!!!!

Ha ha that is some funny stuff no matter who wrote it merry Xmas guys .

That for sure wasn't valentine he don't want to ride to the back with anyone that way he can come back tellin them lies heck T-Byrd been toating him how long ? Took him a while to get better expecially when you gotta toat someone with a broke leg . Merry Christmas Donny V maybe you can get a yard pass before long